Daps

25903973-cry-gif-.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I've seen maybe like 5 interracial couples and I go to one of the biggest universities in the country. shyt is a myth fam....ok that's too much but there aren't as many IR couples as people say there are

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I've seen maybe like 5 interracial couples and I go to one of the biggest universities in the country. shyt is a myth fam....ok that's too much but there aren't as many IR couples as people say there are

when I worked at zoo atlanta when I was 16 in 1994, i used to count the interracial couples that came into the main cafe, just a game i would play in my mind that I never talked about till now, I got as high as 10 one day, but for the entire summer there was at least one interracial couple each weekend day for the the entire three months of summer in 94, and never the same couple

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
when I worked at zoo atlanta when I was 16 in 1994, i used to count the interracial couples that came into the main cafe, just a game i would play in my mind that I never talked about till now, I got as high as 10 one day, but for the entire summer there was at least one interracial couple each weekend day for the the entire three months of summer in 94, and never the same couple
Interesting. Maybe it's just different regions :manny:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

Not a myth. There are plenty of interracial relationships. I see beige babies all the time. Its just that alot of the women in those interracial unions don't look like the girl in that video :mjpls: