Cheerios Airs New Interracial Commercial

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I love this man. :whew:

I know I'll be shamed & e-murked for saying this, but I (obviously non-homo-ly :smugfavre: :stopitslime: ) echo your sentiments. :ehh: The man stands for something. I've briefly said some of his points on YouTube in 2008/9ish....but I never showed my face. :lolbron:

I know this man will go DOWN IN FLAMES :to: due to the non-stop attack on Black men w/ a truthful voice. :snoop: :sadcam:. If he were just singing, dancing, twerking, or rapping about black-on-black murder her would be left ALONE. :blessed:

#BlackInAmerica

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So every white women is living a rich lifestyle while blacks are all poor right? :dahell:

You Coli nikkas I tell you.
mysmilie_873.gif

Black men don't have the same network as white men. even broke white boys have a network of other broke white men.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that's what I thought. Ol dumb smart negro. :laff:

you didn't even offer a rebuttal. show me where i said "every white women is living a rich lifestyle while blacks are all poor"

are you trying to argue that on average, black men have just as much wealth, resources and networks as white men? if that's the case, why hasn't it manifested in our own communities -- where nikkas is living with they baby mommas, abandoning their children, and think paying for anything for a woman is simp shyt.

why the fukk you think so many black women are trying to get over the fence? since we are just such great providers.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Read the comments and prepare to be disappointed in white people amazed. :youngsabo:
Why do we do that to ourselves?

I've never been a "check the comments" type

I know the deal
be for real though, would you be as supportive if it was a white dude and a black woman?

:laugh: I saw your avi and though you was thaat other dude

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you didn't even offer a rebuttal. show me where i said "every white women is living a rich lifestyle while blacks are all poor"

are you trying to argue that on average, black men have just as much wealth, resources and networks as white men? if that's the case, why hasn't it manifested in our own communities -- where nikkas is living with they baby mommas, abandoning their children, and think paying for anything for a woman is simp shyt.

why the fukk you think so many black women are trying to get over the fence? since we are just such great providers.

nikka please don't try to pin the actions of deadbeat black men on all black men. :comeon: None of the black men in my family are "abandoning" their children and most of them have no problem providing for their families.

And lol @ "think paying for anything for a woman is simp shiit." Are you fukking trolling me right now? :laff: What the fukk does that even mean? Nobody even uses that term outside of the internet. Stop spending time on the Coli racking up 11,000 posts and step outside in the real world for once. :pachaha:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka please don't try to pin the actions of deadbeat black men on all black men

nobody is saying "ALL" except for you. these are clearly generalizations.

. :comeon: None of the black men in my family are "abandoning" their children and most of them have no problem providing for their families.

that's great, i never said anyone in family did. are you saying it doesn't happen and im blowing it out of proportion?

And lol @ "think paying for anything for a woman is simp shiit." Are you fukking trolling me right now? :laff: What the fukk does that even mean? Nobody even uses that term outside of the internet. Stop spending time on the Coli racking up 11,000 posts and step outside in the real world for once. :pachaha:

:yeshrug: we're playin dumb now i see, or maybe you aren't playing. once again, where are all of these great providers for black women and the community? the majority of women in our communities are struggling to do it their selves, without the help of any black man.

2011-wealth-gaps-24.png

how can black men provide the same level of security and lifestyle that a white woman may be accustomed to with these type of figures.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
shyt like this is why racism will always exist. I've seen the commercial a couple of times before the backlash and I never thought twice to think about it being an interracial couple and a biracial child featured until reading about people shytting on it on social media sites.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what he said about black women and white men both using OJ as fear mongering is dead on. i just went on st0rmfr0nt to see an updated take on the situation, and this is the first comment i read

More anti-white advertising. - Page 176 - st0rmfr0nt

Blacks and Jews a 'spiritual tag team'. :deadmanny:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
It was a sweet commercial,
I just wish we could have seen a black man and black woman act like that.
The latest black couple that we have on commercials now,
Are from that progressive joint,
With the big black women with overly-snappish gestures,
You can tell by flo's facial expression she did not know what to expect or how to handle her.
Then the black guy who you really do not see in a relationship with her,
Jumps right into a game of suicide with motor axes.
Y'all might not be able to see the symbolism,
But I see it.

Oh I see it.

I fukking hate that commercial.