"Charmed" Reboot series on The CW thread

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
To be honest, the only DC shows I watch on CW is Arrow and Black Lightning. I never did get into Flash, SG, or LoT. They're doing alright with Arrow and BL though.
The Flash is true to the comics and the crappy 90s show which they weaved into the reboot by making the 90s show an alternate timeline so it's still canon. :wow:

No fakkits on The Flash either which is why I watch it.:mjlol::lolbron::blessed:

Watching Arrow is like watching Will & Grace prance around Starling City with gay cosplay outfits. Whoever is the costumer designer for Arrow is terrible. Nothing tops Black Lightning's cosplay looking costume:mjgrin:

Krondon is my nicca.:wow:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'll check it out. The original was surprisingly good. 2 of my cousins were into it, so whenever I'd be with them they'd be watching. I ended up watching when it came on the the mornings on one of the Turner Networks and got hooked. The chemistry was A1

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Since it's on CW you can expect one of the sisters to be a raging fakkit, every episode is filled with romantic relationship oriented scenes and one of their boyfriend's is a tech wizard that can do anything from his imagination but on a computer out of thin air who makes geeky tech jokes and gets everything right. :francis::scust:

CW is literally ruining The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow with their fakkit shyt agenda.:hhh:

Sometimes watching arrow and that black fakkit tech whiz with the black c00n face paint comes on I wanna blow my brains out.

:jbhmm::dwillhuh:

Macy, Mel and Maggie are three college girls from Hilltowne with somewhat special qualities: magical powers. Thus, each one possesses the following abilities: Maggie, the youngest is very athletic and passionate and can read the thoughts of the people. Mel is a fervent lesbian activist capable of stopping time and Macy is working in the laboratory of the town’s university and has telekinesis.

:deadmanny:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
fukking HELL!! :skip: :mjlol:

I haven't even watched the first episode and I knew what fukkery CW was already up to.:dead:

When I watch The Flash, Legends, Arrow, Black Lightning and Supergirl for the three part episodes sometimes it feels like I'm watching the exact same show but disguised in a superficial storyline to hide the fact that they have a formula for every single episode that they use in various ways.

:heh::snoop:Sums up CW to a T.
Mel is a fervent lesbian activist capable of stopping time and Macy is working in the laboratory of the town’s university and has telekinesis.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
What's Highlander? :ohhh:

On a scale of 1-10. No spoilers.:stopitslime:

grinch.gif

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Last edited:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Watch the opening below it basically tells you the premise of the show without spoiling anything

If you want to go further, they have every season on YouTube

Highlander Season 1 - YouTube

Weekend afternoons watching this, old kung fu movies, Hercules legendary journeys, Vanishing son, etc had a young nikka well fed as action junkie back in the day.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Weekend afternoons watching this, old kung fu movies, Hercules legendary journeys, Vanishing son, etc had a young nikka well fed as action junkie back in the day.
Don't forget, 'xena the warrior princess'.

I swear on my parents life I thought the lady in that show was Chyna from WWF. :gladbron:

It's only until recent when I Googled her and realised my whole life was a lie.:mjlol::pachaha::skip:

h5DA26138

images

:pachaha::dead: