"Charmed" Reboot series on The CW thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Shocked that none of the girls are white.

Two Latinas and a half black chick.

That's a good look. Not watching it cuz fukk demons witches and magic but yeah lol.
its 2018 CW....they try to make sure they get all demo's. Dont be surprised if one of the sisters is gay as well

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
its 2018 CW....they try to make sure they get all demo's. Dont be surprised if one of the sisters is gay as well
I was about to post this lol

One gay probably have the tranny episode or a tranny regular :mjlol:

Never watch watched the original but I’d check in to pawgwatch after Weinstein’s old girl showed up in the scene :shaq:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They should have either brought back the original cast and made the show focus on the next generation......or.....did a reboot with white actors.

And I say this as a black dude. These ceos be making diversity quotas just to make them. What? Yall gonna reboot Boys Meet World next and make Cory and his family Hispanic?

Another option that would have made sense is doing a reboot of Charmed but, creating a new witch family that could have been Hispanic. And then you could've tied in the Halliwell family as side characters.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Uh, these producers know why the original was a draw right? This trailer don't got it.

For girls, Shannen Doherty and Alyssa Milano were like the Kardashians of their time. They didn't build empires off it ... but they were always in People magazine or Entertainment Tonight (aka the previous generation TMZ).

For guys, they had the Friends formula ... they put them in skinny tops, cranked the temp low, and had their nips poppin' out on the reg.

I mean ...

UnkemptEagerAntelope-size_restricted.gif

11all.gif

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Uh, these producers know why the original was a draw right? This trailer don't got it.

For girls, Shannen Doherty and Alyssa Milano were like the Kardashians of their time. They didn't build empires off it ... but they were always in People magazine or Entertainment Tonight (aka the previous generation TMZ).

For guys, they had the Friends formula ... they put them in skinny tops, cranked the temp low, and had their nips poppin' out on the reg.

I mean ...

UnkemptEagerAntelope-size_restricted.gif

11all.gif

I swear The WB Channel had every broad without bras and their nips hard :pachaha::whew:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
One looks 1/4 black, one looks 1/2 Latina if not full Latina and the other is 1/2 black.

Ma dukes used to get it in back in the day. Guess you could say the box was magic.

83713970f809da8e65b0c13f31fba1b5.png

I'll see myself out.