"Charmed" Reboot series on The CW thread

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Didn't watch the first one but If it's anything like American Horror story coven or True blood then I'll give it a shot. What channel does it come on?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Nope. Didn't watch the original and have no interest in watching the reboot. :ehh:
The original was very well casted until the ugly ginger c*nt came trotted along and the young blond pair of t*ts ruined the show.

The original three broads had awesome chemistry together and it showed.:picard:

Great writing, comedy, build up and story arcs.:hubie:

I used to watch this show then a double bill episodes of Columbo with my mum everyday after school.:troll::mjlol: :wow: :blessed:Good times.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Since it's on CW you can expect one of the sisters to be a raging fakkit, every episode is filled with romantic relationship oriented scenes and one of their boyfriend's is a tech wizard that can do anything from his imagination but on a computer out of thin air who makes geeky tech jokes and gets everything right. :francis::scust:

CW is literally ruining The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow with their fakkit shyt agenda.:hhh:

Sometimes watching arrow and that black fakkit tech whiz with the black c00n face paint comes on I wanna blow my brains out.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Since it's on CW you can expect one of the sisters to be a raging fakkit, every episode is filled with romantic relationship oriented scenes and one of their boyfriend's is a tech wizard that can do anything from his imagination but on a computer out of thin air who makes geeky tech jokes and gets everything right. :francis::scust:

CW is literally ruining The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow with their fakkit shyt agenda.:hhh:

Sometimes watching arrow and that black fakkit tech whiz with the black c00n face paint comes on I wanna blow my brains out.

I'm reading this post going from :russ: to :picard: to :scust: to :mjlol: to :russ:.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Watched and enjoyed the original and especially when Rose McGowan (who was :steviej:status at the time) joined the cast. :camby:Not feeling the reboot whatsoever, it looks tacky and old like it was shot 3 years ago.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Kaley Cuoco.
full

The blond bytch on Tha Big Bang Theory show :scust: