"Charmed" Reboot series on The CW thread

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
To be fair

Yes, Alyssa milano was hot, rose McGowan was hot (emphasis on was), even Shannon doherty playboy pics were hot, but this show wasn't all that, it only lasted eight years because cw cancelled other shows way too early and the new shows weren't getting it done, plus what else are you going to do on a Sunday night, plus until the reboot came on, I didn't know cw had Sunday night programming

The reboot was good enough, but let's not act like the original was masterpiece theatre

It was good chill TV

Not interested in the reboot

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Sad part is it did well enough in the ratings (BY CW STANDARDS) that this will probably go at least 4 seasons.
Thats the rule with that network, if you're solid in the first year and stay above like 800k/0.2 viewers then theyll probably give you the 4 seasons cause thats usually the contract length for international channels to buy a show or streaming companies

So we in it for the long haul brehs:francis:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Its get better

I guess cw wants to see what charmed and legacies (tvd/originals spinoff) looks like back to back, so we are getting that tonight

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
So, where r we at now;
  • Has the show picked up so far?
  • Is the lesbian witch's girlfriend white or chinese? because everyone has to be in a interracial relationship right.:mjlol:

Last edited:

daemonova

Daps
So, where r we at now;
  • Has the show picked up so far?
  • Is the lesbian witch's girlfriend white or chinese? because everyone has to be in a interracial relationship right.:mjlol:
Full season, home girl is definitely Mediterranean , but she is off the show for now

I don't understand is how people lurk shows, what is this war and peace everyone is watching that makes this show so bad, once again compared to the original, which I already broke down

daemonova

Daps
See it
Don't see it
All I know is that the youngest one got one of the greatest fukk faces since Nina Dobrev

oh.....

by the way, if you was waiting for an annoying trait of the original series to pop back up, it happens at the end of this episode

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
To be fair

Yes, Alyssa milano was hot, rose McGowan was hot (emphasis on was), even Shannon doherty playboy pics were hot, but this show wasn't all that, it only lasted eight years because cw cancelled other shows way too early and the new shows weren't getting it done, plus what else are you going to do on a Sunday night, plus until the reboot came on, I didn't know cw had Sunday night programming

The reboot was good enough, but let's not act like the original was masterpiece theatre

I only watched it for the tight ass shirts with the nips poking out :mjgrin: