"Charmed" Reboot series on The CW thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'll check it out. The original was surprisingly good. 2 of my cousins were into it, so whenever I'd be with them they'd be watching. I ended up watching when it came on the the mornings on one of the Turner Networks and got hooked. The chemistry was A1
That was TNT.

Speaking of witches, the entire dark willow saga is on YouTube, Tara's death still the worst death in television history, fukk you joss whedon

daemonova

Daps
cmd_gallery_attic_3190-r3a.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
TV Guide put out this 1-minute clip yesterday:

We break down the differences between the original Charmed series (starring Alyssa Milano, Shannen Doherty and Holly Marie Combs) and The CW's 2018 reboot (with newcomers Melonie Diaz, Sarah Jeffery and Madeleine Mantock). Did you spot them all?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Just magical. For this list, we’re looking at the most iconic and series-defining moments from “Charmed.” This should go without saying, but heavy spoilers for all eight seasons will be included. Join WatchMojo.com as we count down our picks for the Top 10 Charmed Moments.

daemonova

Daps
To be fair

Yes, Alyssa milano was hot, rose McGowan was hot (emphasis on was), even Shannon doherty playboy pics were hot, but this show wasn't all that, it only lasted eight years because cw cancelled other shows way too early and the new shows weren't getting it done, plus what else are you going to do on a Sunday night, plus until the reboot came on, I didn't know cw had Sunday night programming

The reboot was good enough, but let's not act like the original was masterpiece theatre

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Uh, these producers know why the original was a draw right? This trailer don't got it.

For girls, Shannen Doherty and Alyssa Milano were like the Kardashians of their time. They didn't build empires off it ... but they were always in People magazine or Entertainment Tonight (aka the previous generation TMZ).

For guys, they had the Friends formula ... they put them in skinny tops, cranked the temp low, and had their nips poppin' out on the reg.

I mean ...

UnkemptEagerAntelope-size_restricted.gif

11all.gif
This is the reason a young me was watching for sure:banderas: Alyssa Milano had me:mjlit: