charmander, for the 1,000th time, get and stay off my ****, ****er.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Please edit and remove that name sir.

or we goin have to fight. :birdman:

I meant to type Emanual. They sound alike:youngsabo:

woodsy.png
This wont end well

I don't even need to pull dem dangs out for this:jawalrus:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
:comeon: Isn't the reason you posting here is because you got ran out the Booth the other day.

Well since heterosexuals dominate the coliseum I guess jbo is your next destination:shaq2:

I didn't get run out :heh: Check the thread - I'm still posting. The only thing that got ran out was my rep :wow: But I see why you're salty now and I've never said two words to you. bytchmade - just like Gnause :heh:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Seriously paz gets a lot of hate, but at the end of the day he's usually right. Yall keep attacking dude with the same gay jokes isnt all funny. I mean he can be posting in a thread and yall would come attack him randomly. Let the man post

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Seriously paz gets a lot of hate, but at the end of the day he's usually right. Yall keep attacking dude with the same gay jokes isnt all funny. I mean he can be posting in a thread and yall would come attack him randomly. Let the man post

I've got nothing against Topaz but I'll just take a wild guess and say that if he quit responding with overly passive aggressive essays then nobody would fukk with him because it would become pointless. The reason people go at him is because it's hilarious to throw one insult his way and watch him go on like 10 rants :yeshrug: Literally, you can feel the anger in his posts :ohlawd:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I didn't get run out :heh: Check the thread - I'm still posting. The only thing that got ran out was my rep :wow: But I see why you're salty now and I've never said two words to you. bytchmade - just like Gnause :heh:

:beli: Quit acting like your not taking more L's than the wizards in that thread. And some of my favorite posters is NaS haters:snoop:

I guess you saw my avi and you soul started burning like your ass does everytime Pablo blows your back out:umad:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
:beli: Quit acting like your not taking more L's than the wizards in that thread. And some of my favorite posters is NaS haters:snoop:

I guess you saw my avi and you soul started burn like your ass burns everytime Pablo blows your back out:umad:

My rep took an L, like I said :manny: It happens.
As far as all this other shyt, you wrote some homo shyt, I mentioned it in passing and now you're mad because it clearly hit home:usure: No amount of gay jokes will take back the fact that you wrote about two different types of cum running down a man's dikk. That's something you can only learn from experience:sitdown:

:gag: Batty boy.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I've got nothing against Topaz but I'll just take a wild guess and say that if he quit responding with overly passive aggressive essays then nobody would fukk with him because it would become pointless. The reason people go at him is because it's hilarious to throw one insult his way and watch him go on like 10 rants :yeshrug: Literally, you can feel the anger in his posts :ohlawd:

:jawalrus: we talking about topaz here, thats not gonna happen lol

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
My rep took an L, like I said :manny: It happens.
As far as all this other shyt, you wrote some homo shyt, I mentioned it in passing and now you're mad because it clearly hit home:usure: No amount of gay jokes will take back the fact that you wrote about two different types of cum running down a man's dikk. That's something you can only learn from experience:sitd
:gag: Batty boy.
:aicmon:Any nikka with any common sense knows what goes on in a gangbang dumbass:sitdown:
Besides I need to know fakkit tendencies so your type don't trick me into being friends:mjpls: