charmander, for the 1,000th time, get and stay off my ****, ****er.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
i'm putting your bytch ass on blast for 1,001 time.

back around 3 years ago, i don't know what is it i said to you or if i sonned your ass indirectly or whatever, but you've jumped on my dikk and been on it ever since, dude. it's annoying, kid.

you think saying the same generic 3 insult repeat about autism, gay, and whatever the fukk is supposed to be funny or whatever response you're trying to get from me and the people around you. ain't nobody interested in hearing whatever the fukk you gotta say. you're just corny. all you do is just talk shyt about people on here all day, cry for attention on some "look @ me and what i gotta say" shyt or are busy dikkriding wack ass rappers that can't even chart. i don't even know how someone like you actually has been able to get a following of some sort behind your bytch ass. you're delusional if you think that because some people on this site actually give a fukk about you or your stupid threads that you actually are somebody that should be acknowledged. i can't take your punk ass seriously and refused to do so as well. you're just a clown to me so stop trying to take shots @ me as if it's doing something.

i don't give a fukk about you or whatever you represent. you're an annoying ass cockroach faced bytch that just needs to die off already. stop following me around like a stalker with his dikk out on some "give me one more chance". no, fukker.
Still neg on site fakkit:umad:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats the second word that ends in er?

I said fukker in the title. You and NOBODY here can say that they have seen me use the n word on here because I dont, never have, never done so and never will so..

Honestly, I dont even know why you asked because you see how this thread is already. I'm sure someone would have brought it up on the first page if it were true.

Last edited: