charmander, for the 1,000th time, get and stay off my ****, ****er.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Editing my quotes when everyone can read my original quotes,L accepted:smugbiden:

Now take this #TPC sponsored neg as a parting gift:youngsabo:
Your free to go back to caping for fakkits:blessed:

Haha, all right you gay bytch. Can't take the fact that I sonned you, huh? It's okay, neg me on the net but what I said applied true in real life. :yeshrug:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Editing my quotes when everyone can read my original quotes,L accepted:smugbiden:

Now take this #TPC sponsored neg as a parting gift:youngsabo:
Your free to go back to caping for fakkits:blessed:

I already give him one before all this,I was just supporting the OP

I am no fan of Charmander :pacspit:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
tumblr_miu952nwpq1r0sy0mo1_250.gif

whats goin on in here :leostare:

Superstar
Daps
i'm putting your bytch ass on blast for 1,001 time.

back around 3 years ago, i don't know what is it i said to you or if i sonned your ass indirectly or whatever, but you've jumped on my dikk and been on it ever since, dude. it's annoying, kid.

you think saying the same generic 3 insult repeat about autism, gay, and whatever the fukk is supposed to be funny or whatever response you're trying to get from me and the people around you. ain't nobody interested in hearing whatever the fukk you gotta say. you're just corny. all you do is just talk shyt about people on here all day, cry for attention on some "look @ me and what i gotta say" shyt or are busy dikkriding wack ass rappers that can't even chart. i don't even know how someone like you actually has been able to get a following of some sort behind your bytch ass. you're delusional if you think that because some people on this site actually give a fukk about you or your stupid threads that you actually are somebody that should be acknowledged. i can't take your punk ass seriously and refused to do so as well. you're just a clown to me so stop trying to take shots @ me as if it's doing something.

i don't give a fukk about you or whatever you represent. you're an annoying ass cockroach faced bytch that just needs to die off already. stop following me around like a stalker with his dikk out on some "give me one more chance". no, fukker.

Did this thread go the way you wanted it to go?

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
just because i'm gay doesn't mean that i want any dude on my dikk.

so basically u just admitted to the coli that you take it in the ass in the relationship. :stopitslime: