charmander, for the 1,000th time, get and stay off my ****, ****er.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
fukk this nygga Paz and anybody that dap him...

not really, I just wanted to say that shyt..lol CC:305

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
no, you want me to say that. not going to happen, dude. the only person's who's balls is going to be licked is mine so stop while you're ahead, fukker.

I took a chance reading this gay shyt since it was short :huhldup:

:what:who's gonna wanna lick some man shyt stained balls that has different types of nut running down it from a hairy ape like gangbang:gag:

Let me guess,Billy:ohhh: Timmy:dwillhuh:Jeff:scusthov:

Doesn't matter, keep my name out of where you love dikk fakkit. That would be your mouth.....and ass:wrist:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its Friday and Im on some bullshyt right now

i feel ya, man. i'm bored as fukk too. :russ:

i don't really hate that charmander guy or anybody on here. it's all love. i'm gay for real and no, i don't want to suck any of ya'll dikks. never sucked dikk before or fukked before. not ready to fukk yet.

i'm done with this thread. ya can delete this bullshyt.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what:who's gonna wanna lick some man shyt stained balls that has different types of nut running down it from a hairy ape like gangbang:gag:

Doesn't matter, keep my name out of where you love dikk fakkit. That would be your mouth.....and ass:wrist:

good for you, man. :manny: about to take a shyt or just jerk off. later.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

Please edit and remove that name sir.

or we goin have to fight. :birdman:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
no, you want me to say that. not going to happen, dude. the only person's who's balls is going to be licked is mine so stop while you're ahead, fukker.

have you ever thought about re-evaluating your life when you are bottom and another man is fukking you hard in the azz?

Sugar

Banned
Daps
woodsy.png
This wont end well

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville

:scusthov: Yo I could barely get through reading that shyt due to your vivid imagery.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
i'm putting your bytch ass on blast for 1,001 time.

back around 3 years ago, i don't know what is it i said to you or if i sonned your ass indirectly or whatever, but you've jumped on my dikk and been on it ever since, dude. it's annoying, kid.

you think saying the same generic 3 insult repeat about autism, gay, and whatever the fukk is supposed to be funny or whatever response you're trying to get from me and the people around you. ain't nobody interested in hearing whatever the fukk you gotta say. you're just corny. all you do is just talk shyt about people on here all day, cry for attention on some "look @ me and what i gotta say" shyt or are busy dikkriding wack ass rappers that can't even chart. i don't even know how someone like you actually has been able to get a following of some sort behind your bytch ass. you're delusional if you think that because some people on this site actually give a fukk about you or your stupid threads that you actually are somebody that should be acknowledged. i can't take your punk ass seriously and refused to do so as well. you're just a clown to me so stop trying to take shots @ me as if it's doing something.

i don't give a fukk about you or whatever you represent. you're an annoying ass cockroach faced bytch that just needs to die off already. stop following me around like a stalker with his dikk out on some "give me one more chance". no, fukker.

You have a point, he makes shyt threads knowing that his crew will back him up

:whoa: no homo

[URL=http://picturepush.com/public/12422236] [/URL]

killacal

Banned
Daps
the fukk are you guys going to do, get all bytchmade at me and throw hissy fits and temper tantrums at me? i'm supposed to be scared of the feminine touch or something? :mindblown: .

I think you are
charlie-murphy-laugh-o.gif