charmander, for the 1,000th time, get and stay off my ****, ****er.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dear Paz,

You are in direct violation of the bytchmob Task Force. You have violently and savagely attacked a member of Based World and the Task Force won't idly sit by and allow this. I ask you now to remain calm and dissipate your temper. This is your first and only warning. My Task Force brothers/sisters and I do not want to have to deal with you again. If you ignore the warning of the Task Force then we will send five tiny pants goons to your front door. They with tote the Mac with their pink bandanas tied around their head.

I hope you heed my words and have a good day.

Sincerely, The Based Father, Task Force General.

:laff:

damn, the fukk is the bytchmob? :mindblown: which self respecting person calls themselves a bytch? :laff:

the fukk are you guys going to do, get all bytchmade at me and throw hissy fits and temper tantrums at me? i'm supposed to be scared of the feminine touch or something? :mindblown: you can't be serious. please, all of you throw your best bytchslap @ me. go ahead. slap the glasses off my face. i'm ready.

you must be on that base for real though. at least you acknowledge that by saying that you're based. stop fukking with that coke.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
i'm putting your bytch ass on blast for 1,001 time.

back around 3 years ago, i don't know what is it i said to you or if i sonned your ass indirectly or whatever, but you've jumped on my dikk and been on it ever since, dude. it's annoying, kid.

you think saying the same generic 3 insult repeat about autism, gay, and whatever the fukk is supposed to be funny or whatever response you're trying to get from me and the people around you. ain't nobody interested in hearing whatever the fukk you gotta say. you're just corny. all you do is just talk shyt about people on here all day, cry for attention on some "look @ me and what i gotta say" shyt or are busy dikkriding wack ass rappers that can't even chart. i don't even know how someone like you actually has been able to get a following of some sort behind your bytch ass. you're delusional if you think that because some people on this site actually give a fukk about you or your stupid threads that you actually are somebody that should be acknowledged. i can't take your punk ass seriously and refused to do so as well. you're just a clown to me so stop trying to take shots @ me as if it's doing something.

i don't give a fukk about you or whatever you represent. you're an annoying ass cockroach faced bytch that just needs to die off already. stop following me around like a stalker with his dikk out on some "give me one more chance". no, fukker.

:comeon:
I didn't even read all that bullshyt because there is nothing that you can say or do that will negate the fact that you suck dikk:wrist:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:
I didn't even read all that bullshyt because there is nothing that you can say or do that will negate the fact that you suck dikk:wrist:

i'm a virgin. do you know what that means? there's plenty of straight dudes that suck dikk too. look @ you and some of these guys in this thread fighting each other over who's going to give me my first blowjob as if i asked for one. bad enough, you got one dude that has been trying to reach for my dikk for the past 3 years on some stalker shyt. :no: i know how women feel like now when they have guys harassing them, refusing to take no for an answer.

damn, i'm bored.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Internet_serious_business_bush.jpg

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
i'm a virgin. do you know what that means? there's plenty of straight dudes that suck dikk too. look @ you and some of these guys in this thread trying to fight thinking i'm going to insert my dikk into your mouths. bad enough, you got one dude that has been trying to reach for my dikk for the past 3 years on some stalker shyt. :no: i know how women feel like now when they have guys harassing them, refusing to take no for an answer.

damn, i'm bored.

:beli:
Still not reading your shyt because I'm afraid you'll ask me how I like my balls licked:sadcam:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob

damn, the fukk is the bytchmob? :mindblown: which self respecting person calls themselves a bytch? :laff:

the fukk are you guys going to do, get all bytchmade at me and throw hissy fits and temper tantrums at me? i'm supposed to be scared of the feminine touch or something? :mindblown: you can't be serious. please, all of you throw your best bytchslap @ me. go ahead. slap the glasses off my face. i'm ready.

you must be on that base for real though. at least you acknowledge that by saying that you're based. stop fukking with that coke.

You are now an immediate threat to the Task Force. The Task Force recognizes you and will deal with you swiftly. We warned you and you kept pushing. Five Tiny pants goons are being deployed to your location now.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:
Still not reading your shyt because I'm afraid you'll ask me how I like my balls licked:sadcam:

no, you want me to say that. not going to happen, dude. the only person's who's balls is going to be licked is mine so stop while you're ahead, fukker.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are now an immediate threat to the Task Force. The Task Force recognizes you and will deal with you swiftly. We warned you and you kept pushing. Five Tiny pants goons are being deployed to your location now.

Watch your mouth when you talk about a Kliqster. Neg rep, 1 star, dap/undap....triple singles.

Never shoulda gave Asperger's the internet. :gag:

damn, how many groups is this dude down with?

again.

Last edited by a moderator: