Charly Caruso pulled from tv due to backstage heat; some anticipate her leaving

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Example of her unprofessionalism was leaked on youtube.

full

:dead: I bet you if this never came out she would have probably sued for toxic workplace with sexual harassment

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Example of her unprofessionalism was leaked on youtube.

full

Seems to me Cokeboy saw this and realize Charly wasn't talking about BBC the channel. I'm a leave this here. Made by Nastradamus -

Charly's favorite genre huh :leon:
Charly getting off to Blacked Raw :ohlawd:

I remember seeing Charly appear here and there on Total Divas years ago. And even though it's sort of scripted you can tell she's HIGHKEY a nympho. VERY HIGHKEY, and she loves to party a lot.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Getting rid of Renee was far dumber because she was perfect at the role. Charly is from that same cloth. She could go to ESPN (already on it) and be a mediator for years. Why would you get rid of the people who actually know how to ask questions?

It might even be more so Renee and Charly are “over” WWE. Yea we know they’re great enough to do things including ESPN, they might be less likely to Want to leave if 1) Vince let them at least do Some credible stuff outside the WWE bubble, and 2) it was a happier atmosphere (whatever that may be) behind-the-scenes.

Vince be having “legit” journalists and tv celebrities on deck yet still wanna subject them to some carny shyt :francis: