Charly Caruso pulled from tv due to backstage heat; some anticipate her leaving

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y'all some funny MFs... what job you know where you can just regularly show up late... especially one that's time-sensitive? I know y'all want WWE to be in the wrong no matter what, but ain't no place just gonna keep tolerating lateness. If she does it at ESPN, she'll be outta there too. Back in '04, I lost one of the dopest jobs I ever had thinking that cause I was cool with the boss, it should be OK if I come thru late a few times. I was mad AF at the time, but why TF should dude have kept me on when he could just hire a person that made sure to show up in time to open the store?

Over the last years in the WWE, more than a few times the champ doesn’t show up to the arena until a little before the main event:mjgrin:

I can’t count how many times we ain’t see Brock back then till atleast 10:43:mjgrin:

So why can’t Carli be late a handful of times?:mjgrin:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Example of her unprofessionalism was leaked on youtube.

full

:shaq:

sbud

All Star
Daps
Y'all some funny MFs... what job you know where you can just regularly show up late... especially one that's time-sensitive? I know y'all want WWE to be in the wrong no matter what, but ain't no place just gonna keep tolerating lateness. If she does it at ESPN, she'll be outta there too. Back in '04, I lost one of the dopest jobs I ever had thinking that cause I was cool with the boss, it should be OK if I come thru late a few times. I was mad AF at the time, but why TF should dude have kept me on when he could just hire a person that made sure to show up in time to open the store?

WWE is a carny company and the shyt they’ve done to talent over the years that have literally COST THEM YEARS OFF THEIR LIFE pales in comparison to being late to a couple fake wrestling interviews.

Stop being mad that you got caught being a corporate bootlicker and this chick leveled up from Vince’s over leveraged broke ass into an ESPN gig.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
WWE is a carny company and the shyt they’ve done to talent over the years that have literally COST THEM YEARS OFF THEIR LIFE pales in comparison to being late to a couple fake wrestling interviews.

Stop being mad that you got caught being a corporate bootlicker and this chick leveled up from Vince’s over leveraged broke ass into an ESPN gig.

I got caught being a "corporate bootlicker"? :russ: nikka, when? Wouldn't a person have to work in the industry to be a "corporate bootlicker"? And who's mad? And why would I ever be "mad" about the opinion of nikkas I don't know?

It's still real to you, dammit?

Last edited:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps

Insane, calling Vince McMahon broke is one of the most delusional things I’ve ever seen on thecoli

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
“Ohhhhhh nooooo, please don’t make me go to ESPN full time with a much larger audience while covering real sports!!!!”

She “pissed off” a grown ass man who unironically wears a fedora on screen every week and another grown ass man who gets into Twitter finger fights with washed up rappers from the early 2000s. How will she ever recover???
:mjlol: