Charly Caruso pulled from tv due to backstage heat; some anticipate her leaving

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get why Charly doesnt give a fukk if she has the ESPN gig lined up, but if she really has been late multiple times then it's not carny sh1t for WWE to get mad. That's any company.

Do they use dumb terms like backstage heat?

Who's using that term though? The company, or smarks and smark writers?

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
These dipshyts ran off three women in the past year who could have done a lot to help with their mainstream appeal given their connections to other presenting jobs outside and instead diluted them in their incenctious way of presting stuff

Sarah Schriber better get out of there
nikka Charly Caruso ain't giving them no mainstream appeal FOH:mjlol:

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Example of her unprofessionalism was leaked on youtube.

full

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charly Caruso is reportedly done appearing on WWE TV.

Caruso is not currently expected to make any additional appearances on WWE TV, and her previous on-air duties have already been filled by other on-air talents. The original report noted that WWE hiring Kevin Patrick earlier this month was seen as a direct replacement for Caruso. Patrick worked backstage on RAW this week, and hosted RAW Talk, which Caruso usually does. Kayla Braxton and Sarah Schreiber have also helped in taking over some of Caruso’s duties as of late.

It was also previously reported that WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon heard of Caruso’s tardiness and took exception to the situation.

There’s no word on what the future holds for Caruso, but she also works for ESPN and has been there since October 2018. She currently is a co-host of ESPN’s First Take Her Take podcast with Kimberley Martin and Chiney Ogwumike.

Charly Caruso Reportedly Done With WWE TV Work - Wrestling Inc.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Imagine if a guy made sex jokes

Gotta be extra carefully at work. Some women get so touchy feely when you are conversating with them. I have no problem with women touching my arm when talking but I always look at her hand just to let her know you're touching me thinking to myself I would love to touch her too :shaq: but this is not the place for that.