Charly Caruso pulled from tv due to backstage heat; some anticipate her leaving

sbud

All Star
Daps
Yeah I mean my original post was meant more as a jokey who gives a fukk because she’s got that ESPN contract. Whoever is mad doesn’t really matter, she’s going to land on her feet in a better spot regardless. So while I understand this is news it’s just more likely a come-up.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Based on Renee's podcast, I definitely see Charly leaving at some point soon. Renee has talked about how she missed out on so much stuff she wanted to do because WWE wouldn't let her do it.

I'm guessing Charly's ESPN appearances were probably the reason she was late. She's on the morning shows and has an ESPN podcast in the afternoons. If that's the case, then whatever. Don't make the same mistake Renee made :yeshrug:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I read this yesterday..was going to make a thread. On the freeway though...apparently she's late? Lol.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
And to think they didnt sign the Briscoes because they werent "cosmetically pleasing"

Lowkey they could’ve just signed their asses to NXT and be done with it. :manny:

You know they’d get pushed as a big deal, and would likely hold on to the tag belts for a relatively long ass time.

I don’t care how they look, or what Vince thinks of them initially...if they become popular enough while NXT, no way Vince wouldn’t begin to inquire about a possible call up :jbhmm:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Can you all read? She was late to do interviews with Orton and Sheamus, not that THEY were the ones who had an issue with her. They just happened to be the wrestlers she was supposed to interview when she showed up late. Good grief.
This. Though even if they made a stink about it, its their time being wasted. WWE is dead wrong on a TON of shyt but this isnt one of them

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
These dipshyts ran off three women in the past year who could have done a lot to help with their mainstream appeal given their connections to other presenting jobs outside and instead diluted them in their incenctious way of presting stuff

Sarah Schriber better get out of there