Charly Caruso pulled from tv due to backstage heat; some anticipate her leaving

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
Threads like this amuse me because they always expose the gig economy workers and people who are nameless, faceless cogs in dead end jobs where they trade off the reputations of companies that other people built. To the guys in here like "hurr-durr she doesn't need them she has ESPN" perceptions of professionalism always carry over especially when workplaces are in the same industry, you'd know this if you've ever had to build a reputation and trade off your name.

ESPN aren't going to be amused by such and these are the sort of issues that end up hanging over someone's head and they'll get brought up by people at ESPN should Charly start acting up there for whatever reason because now she has priors.

You do not show up late for work repeatedly, that should be a rule in every industry but its especially important in environments that are as chaotic and deadline driven as live TV. You do not sit around and make dikk jokes at work. WWE pays her to show up on time and do her job she's not doing them a solid.

No job is gonna be cool with you showing up late because you were at your other job. Especially if it happens more than once.

Sports and wrestling bring the idiocy out of people. Apparently it just stops being a workplace and people no longer have to uphold any standards of professionalism.

Can you all read? She was late to do interviews with Orton and Sheamus, not that THEY were the ones who had an issue with her. They just happened to be the wrestlers she was supposed to interview when she showed up late. Good grief.

They couldn't help themselves, they start frothing at the mouth when they see the letters WWE and type out whatever bullshyt comes to mind. That shyt's all over TSC. Remedial tier posting for daps.

Lowkey they could’ve just signed their asses to NXT and be done with it. :manny:

You know they’d get pushed as a big deal, and would likely hold on to the tag belts for a relatively long ass time.

I don’t care how they look, or what Vince thinks of them initially...if they become popular enough while NXT, no way Vince wouldn’t begin to inquire about a possible call up :jbhmm:

And then they have a huge PR disaster when people dig up Jay's anti-LGBT whatever tweets and Vince decides that they're not worth the trouble which is a big part of the reason why WWE never bothered with them. The Briscoes are literally not worth the trouble, they're good where they are with their farm and ROH dates.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Threads like this amuse me because they always expose the gig economy workers and people who are nameless, faceless cogs in dead end jobs where they trade off the reputations of companies that other people built. To the guys in here like "hurr-durr she doesn't need them she has ESPN" perceptions of professionalism always carry over especially when workplaces are in the same industry, you'd know this if you've ever had to build a reputation and trade off your name.

ESPN aren't going to be amused by such and these are the sort of issues that end up hanging over someone's head and they'll get brought up by people at ESPN should Charly start acting up there for whatever reason because now she has priors.

You do not show up late for work repeatedly, that should be a rule in every industry but its especially important in environments that are as chaotic and deadline driven as live TV. You do not sit around and make dikk jokes at work. WWE pays her to show up on time and do her job she's not doing them a solid.

Sports and wrestling bring the idiocy out of people. Apparently it just stops being a workplace and people no longer have to uphold any standards of professionalism.

They couldn't help themselves, they start frothing at the mouth when they see the letters WWE and type out whatever bullshyt comes to mind. That shyt's all over TSC. Remedial tier posting for daps.

And then they have a huge PR disaster when people dig up Jay's anti-LGBT whatever tweets and Vince decides that they're not worth the trouble which is a big part of the reason why WWE never bothered with them. The Briscoes are literally not worth the trouble, they're good where they are with their farm and ROH dates.

nikka shut up. :rudy:

In TV and most places talent>>>> references.

Folks aint giving a damn what you did at your previous spot cause if you bring in numbers and eyes they'll deal with your problems if you have any when you get there. And she been working there so I assume she's doing just great with them.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps

:clap:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Y'all some funny MFs... what job you know where you can just regularly show up late... especially one that's time-sensitive? I know y'all want WWE to be in the wrong no matter what, but ain't no place just gonna keep tolerating lateness. If she does it at ESPN, she'll be outta there too. Back in '04, I lost one of the dopest jobs I ever had thinking that cause I was cool with the boss, it should be OK if I come thru late a few times. I was mad AF at the time, but why TF should dude have kept me on when he could just hire a person that made sure to show up in time to open the store?

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charly Arnolt Opens Up About Making the Jump From WWE to ESPN Full-Time

Here, Arnolt reflects on her time in WWE and what she hopes to do at ESPN.

There was a lot of online speculation about your WWE exit. What do you make of it?

Charly Arnolt: There is always going to be chatter. The contract was coming up. Instead of renewing, I’m moving on. Everyone is going to have their own opinions regardless. I never had any issues while I was at WWE. Nothing bad happened. As far as I’m concerned, I’m leaving on a positive note and beginning what I believe to be the next step in my career.

The last few years, you’ve been juggling working for ESPN part-time while in WWE. What was that schedule like?

It was difficult. There were days where I would host First Take and go straight to Raw. Those were long days. I was waking up at 6 a.m. doing hair and makeup, getting the show prepared, filming. The turnaround even included getting on a plane to travel wherever I needed to be for Raw. I like to be challenged. It’s what drives me to be the best version of myself. So those were my favorite days. I loved pulling double duty.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
former WWE broadcaster Charly Caruso (aka Charly Arnolt) is said to be done with WWE after signing a new multi-year contract extension with ESPN. Caruso announced her exit with the company earlier this week.
Charly Caruso on the rumors of her having heat with WWE: “There is always going to be chatter. The contract was coming up. Instead of renewing, I’m moving on. Everyone is going to have their own opinions regardless. I never had any issues while I was at WWE. Nothing bad happened. As far as I’m concerned, I’m leaving on a positive note and beginning what I believe to be the next step in my career.

Her proudest moment in WWE: “My best memory was this past year when I was involved in the storyline with Zelina Vega and Angel Garza. That was the most involved in a storyline I’ve ever been. It was fun and different from what I was doing on a weekly basis. I loved that I was able to do a little bit of acting rather than just asking questions. I wish it could have been taken further than it was. WWE went in a different direction, but I had a blast before it ended.”