MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Stars arent dooking it out on opposing teams
I accepted when they stopped guarding each other for energy conservation

Teaming up when they should be leading their own team tho:hhh:
I get it and support it from the players perspective...82 games is fukking nonsense and so are the stars usage rates.

But as a fan naw I'm not rocking with this shyt and it's not about giving it a chance:yeshrug:
Again, the league is as competitive as ever. What does it matter if stars team up and they lose anyway?

There's absolutely no evidence that parity has decreased over time.

The Warriors and Heat got a combined 5 championships out of their superteams. That's still less than the Chicago dynasty alone.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
fukk this fat c00n piece of shyt charles barkley and his ugly ass wife who looks like shao kahn when he took the mask off. IT HAS BEGUNNN

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah because now we got all time great bigs like andrew bogut, Tristain Thompson, joel anthony etc.. Starting on teams making the finaks and winning rings
The gap in talent is huge. Tristan would have made multiple all-star games in Chuck's era.

F K

All Star
Daps
No fool, what I'm saying is youre not getting your money's worth if it's only a handful of teams worth watching.....and then some nights those teams are "load managing" having stars sit out games people paid good money to see.

I think theres still time to correct this but if it continues the league may have no choice but to cut the fat. Get rid of markets like Sacramento and Memphis and just have the "load management" built into the season by cutting it to 60 games.

To be as talented and well paid as they are, this generation of NBA talent is by far the laziest and least competitive of all time. I can see why some of the older players feel a certain type of way watching these spoiled b*stards:pachaha:

It is what it is tho
:manny: depends what you are there to see. Even on load management days I get to see a bunch of superhuman athletic freaks do crazy shyt and enjoy a fun night out with friends and fam. No complaints from me.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Point is nothing is guranteed. Same people prob thought the Heat would run through Dallas
That doesn’t really change how I feel about it. If Kawhi stays in Toronto, the league is just much more intriguing to me than if he goes to the Lakers and they sleepwalk through the reg season and likely a title

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barkley was 33, Clyde and Hakeem were 34.

They lost in the WCF to the Utah Jazz; Malone was 33, Stockton was 34

They were the same age as their competition. These fraud ass old nikkas think they can re-write history like we don’t have access to internet. :russ:

Malone was something like a genetic freak & Stockton is probably the craftiest, slow & steady dude to ever play.

If you watched in real time, you'd see how old them niccaz(The Rockets trio) got over night.Especially Chuck.

33-34 meant you was ancient back in them days.That's why when 40 yr old Jordan came back averaging 22 a game back

in the early 2000's, the shyt was:mindblown:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charles complaining about superteams when the 80's and 90's basically had 3 dynasties winning 14 out of 20 championships. :scust:

The 2000's and on have been more competitive IMO. None of the "superteams" stayed together as long as the Lakers/Celtics of the 80's or Chicago in the 90's.

If you think about it, it's actually better for parity (which no one really cares about like that otherwise they never would have become NBA fans in the first place) to have players put teams together. They are way more myopic, capricious, and emotional than a great GM so they are bound to make the shyt crash way sooner.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Again, the league is as competitive as ever. What does it matter if stars team up and they lose anyway?

There's absolutely no evidence that parity has decreased over time.

The Warriors and Heat got a combined 5 championships out of their superteams. That's still less than the Chicago dynasty alone.
You keep talking about championships for some reason, are you not understanding me or playing dumb?:ohhh:

Im talling about the suffering of regular season matchups you know 90% of basketball that's actually played.

This ain't baseball we ain't watching too see what franchise wins a regular season game nikka, we watch to see stars do their mothafukkin thing

Yall sound like cacs :mjlol:

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
He wouldn't have that energy if this goofy shyt got him a ring :sas2:

rockets96cos-1_250x.jpg

Had that poster too :wow:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Who cares about rings now. shyt is so devalued in this era. Used to be a sign of the ultimate competitor. Now it's a sign of the best recruiter. Theres gonna be a year when all the top 5 players choose to play on the same team , they are gonna 5 peat, and nikkas are gonna be calling them Co-Goats :mjlol:. The fukk is happening to basketball

Let me guess. You live in a town that hasn't won a ring lately!?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Let me guess. You live in a town that hasn't won a ring lately!?
nikka I'm a Lakers fan. And not some just hop along for the ride ass lebron stan. Was watching when we had Sacre playing actual NBA minutes.And also a hawks fan.
I'm just tired of superteams. They fukking suck. Championships are meaningless during this era. It's a farce.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You keep talking about championships for some reason, are you not understanding me or playing dumb?:ohhh:

Im talling about the suffering of regular season matchups you know 90% of basketball that's actually played.

This ain't baseball we ain't watching too see what franchise wins a regular season game nikka, we watch to see stars do their mothafukkin thing

Yall sound like cacs :mjlol:
The Western Conference was separated 1st-8th by 9 games. In 1988 it was 23 games. How are the games less important now? They were even worse back then.