Charles Barkley going off on This super team era

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Talent spreading out more this year. If Kawhi stays put in Toronto there will be only one Superteam in the league (Brooklyn) I wont count GS anymore, this yr they are pretty organic except for D-LO

banner34

Superstar
Daps
He wouldn't have that energy if this goofy shyt got him a ring :sas2:

rockets96cos-1_250x.jpg
This wasn’t a super team all of them were past their prime at this point

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Nah you just a jealous dude that rather the GM put the team together than the players.
I'd 100% rather a GM put a team together because that takes a lot more skill. When you draft a player that you don't know will be a superstar and you have a vision for a player or a roster I'd infinitely different than just getting already made, full fledged superstars to team up:yeshrug:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
More teams have won the title in this decade than any other except the 70s
That's not the point. When Mike had his run the difference in the league was that he was Michael. So the bulls were the best. I'm not arguing about fake parity. I'm saying in those cases you could see who the best was because the best player was winning because they were the clear best player in the league and no one else had them.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
If super teams and load management are gonna be the norm going forward, I'm all for cutting the season to 60 games and removing about 6 to 10 teams from the league :yeshrug:

These dudes are obviously gonna have to be forced to compete. Its way too easy for players to destroy the competitive balance in the league right now.