Charlamagne Tha God just posted this on IG

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The information is correct. The tone is bullshyt.

But then again I can understand the frustration with the collective ignorance. Just like I can understand why the average BLACK citizen doesn’t feel that the black vote “counts” towards anything as the democrats have been playing the Doomsday scenario since George W Bush. Remember Vote or Die? Remember when they had Eminem pandering his ass off?

And it NEVER leads to tangibles for Black Americans. N E V E R.

And now its yet another Doomsday scenario where black Americans are expected to Shut the f u c k up and silently cast votes so we can “save” the country from yet another arrogant, entitled, racist dumbass who the white majority has allowed to brainwash them into thinking he will lead them to the promised land.

Its all rinse, wash, and repeat and I can understand the collective jadedness that has permeated throughout the black community after years of being told our vote matters but our basic rights to humanity don’t.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
When the political checks started coming in again
Bet she won’t go on TBC. Dude fukked that chance back when they were going back and forth on his stupid ass Comedy Central show(I think that’s where it was) You have to think about that shyt when you’re trying to be the gotcha question guy. Now that I guess he’s on her side she ain’t fukkin with him. I don’t know if he’s getting checks or whatever but I know she ain’t going on the breakfast club. They MAY get Walz.. and that’s a big maybe.