Charlamagne Tha God just posted this on IG

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
While the information is good, I understand why some people are finding fault with how it's being communicated. Scolding people isn't an effective way to get your point across; it only puts them on the defensive, causing them to ignore your message. I get that tailoring a message to a specific audience is important, but you should still take the time to ensure your message doesn't turn off the people you're trying to reach. Still, those aggressively ignorant Trump supporters just push you to want to be as mean as possible.

Daps
a lot of you complaining about this are the types to cover your eyes and ignore the elephant in the room.

there are some uncomfortable truths about black people we must own up to.

you say, “why do democrats always treat us like we’re children?”

because too many of us act and think like children.

:unimpressed:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
So how did Trump lose in 2020? :sas2:

Kamala already has more juice than Biden ever had.

Trump lost in 2020 because people were tired of his BS and his bad handling of COVID. Trump won in 2016 because people were tired of regular old politicans. If kamala got so much more juice then why she dropped out in 2019 and Biden won?

history REPEATS itself.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Trump lost in 2020 because people were tired of his BS and his bad handling of COVID. Trump won in 2016 because people were tired of regular old politicans. If kamala got so much more juice then why she dropped out in 2019 and Biden won?

history REPEATS itself.

That ban bet looks all the more sweeter. :whistle:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
"p*ssy nikkas' is not derogatory? I heard that right when I randomly choose a point to start at. Are you serious with this?

The word 'p*ssy' is what makes this derogatory.

calling someone a 'p*ssy nikka' in the hood you liable to get your shyt rocked

whereas calling someone a 'smart nikka' or a 'strong nikka' won't.

It's embarrassing you need this to be explained to you at 54 years old

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
A lot of brehs never respected their teachers, their parents, or any legit authority figure that meant good for them. This is giving them flashbacks of the classroom days where being ignorant and hard headed = respect and props.

Even in music (rap) its the same shyt. People shyt on Nas post-Stillmatic and Chuck D, but praise mumblemouth Future or super ignant drill rappers.
That's a great point. I never even thought about it like that.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
The word 'p*ssy' is what makes this derogatory.

calling someone a 'p*ssy nikka' in the hood you liable to get your shyt rocked

whereas calling someone a 'smart nikka' or a 'strong nikka' won't.

It's embarrassing you need this to be explained to you at 54 years old

None of this was used in a derogatory way. It's just regular talk. save the fake outrage
Do you always forget what you wrote previously when you are trying to make points? You in those two posts have displayed cognitive dissonance.

Remember, you are the one who put up a video to prove to me it is not used negatively.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
because too many of us act and think like children.

:unimpressed:
This is the crux of the problem. You perfectly encapsulate what those like you think is fine to do when our people disagree with our position. You think it is fine, on a public forum for the world to see, to insult our own. Then you wonder why they ignore you and continue to do what you claim is wrong.

You probably do not see it as self-hatred, but I am here to tell you that it is most definitely self-hatred when you do that to some of our people under the gaze of others who already hate us. You show others it is perfectly fine to insult Black people when we do not do what they want because our people are fine with it. That is why Biden was so comfortable in stating, "Then you are not Black" if some of us did not vote for him. With quite a few of you not seeing it for the insult it is, and one he has never used on other ethnicities but applauded his statement.