Charlamagne Tha God just posted this on IG

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Do you always forget what you wrote previously when you are trying to make points? You in those two posts have displayed cognitive dissonance.

Remember, you are the one who put up a video to prove to me it is not used negatively.
Plus Charlamagne isn't in the hood

He's on one of the biggest radio platforms

This site is the opps whenever someone says something derogatory aimed at Black ppl you'll get a well actually and the post will have a bunch of daps

Daps
This is the crux of the problem. You perfectly encapsulate what those like you think is fine to do when our people disagree with our position. You think it is fine, on a public forum for the world to see, to insult our own. Then you wonder why they ignore you and continue to do what you claim is wrong.

You probably do not see it as self-hatred, but I am here to tell you that it is most definitely self-hatred when you do that to some of our people under the gaze of others who already hate us. You show others it is perfectly fine to insult Black people when we do not do what they want because our people are fine with it. That is why Biden was so comfortable in stating, "Then you are not Black" if some of us did not vote for him. With quite a few of you not seeing it for the insult it is, and one he has never used on other ethnicities but applauded his statement.
i say a lot of black people act with an infantile mindset because, sadly, many of us do.

you need only take notice of how unserious too many black men and women are when faced with the prospect of a second trump presidency.

pray tell, what do you think the advantage of not throwing kamala our support is?

enlighten me on the myriad ways that an impoverished and marginalized group like ours can benefit from a bonafide nazi like trump, whose agenda is clearly and legibly articulated in the project 2025 documentation, returning to dc.

that we’re so averse to education and knowledge, so incapable of critically assessing the logical outcome of a second trump presidency and its fallout, shows how childish our community has become.

if people have to speak to us like children in an attempt to hammer into our impenetrably dense minds what is at stake, then that is what needs done.

what are we even debating here? your life as you know it is over if trump wins.

this shyt isn’t even complicated.

:unimpressed:

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Was the context of the list incorrect?

If nikkas is the hood description for "low information" black male voters then this only somewhat makes sense. It's still condescending, especially the red commentary.

1. The belief that more money was flowing under Trump has less to do with the stimulus checks and more to do with FPUC and the EIDL/PPP loan provisions. Stimulus Checks are just a shorthand ppl use to explain that noticeable injection of money that went into the black community. Either way, for most Black people, there was no appreciable difference economically between Trump and Biden.

2. Kamala's team and the white liberal establishment created this problem in 2019. Kamala's lineage and pedigree are not mystifying to "nikkas". It's only when non-ados, relatively privileged, light-skinned, biracial people get portrayed as quintessentially black and stand-ins for black American social progress does this become a conversation again. That Obama card can only be played once. White liberals need to stop pretending like they don't see or privilege certain types of black people, and Kamala needs to stop with the cringe pandering telling us she washes her collard greens in the bathtub or that she smoked weed in the eighties listening to Snoop Dog.

3. I'm not sure he explained why a black vote would matter when many of us live in deep red or blue states. Also when "low-information" non-voters say it doesn't matter "both sides" they usually mean the outcome of voting doesn't matter, not that the procedural electoral process prevents it from mattering.

4. Misleading. The title says "She didn't lock up thousands of Black men" then he only mentions marijuana offenses. Thousands of black men were locked up when she was a DA/AG, which is in line with every other state/municipality (so nothing surprising there,) but she wasn't some radical or progressive prosecutor. Her record is her record.

5. Agenda 47. This is the only legitimate argument and should have been posted without all the condescension.

Daps
3. I'm not sure he explained why a black vote would matter when many of us live in deep red or blue states. Also when "low-information" non-voters say it doesn't matter "both sides" they usually mean the outcome of voting doesn't matter, not that the procedural electoral process prevents it from mattering.
black votes have been the deciding factor in swing states like pennsylvania, michigan and georgia.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
i say a lot of black people act with an infantile mindset because, sadly, many of us do.

you need only take notice of how unserious too many black men and women are when faced with the prospect of a second trump presidency.

pray tell, what do you think the advantage of not throwing kamala our support is?

enlighten me on the myriad ways that an impoverished and marginalized group like ours can benefit from a bonafide nazi like trump, whose agenda is clearly and legibly articulated in the project 2025 documentation, returning to dc.

that we’re so averse to education and knowledge, so incapable of critically assessing the logical outcome of a second trump presidency and its fallout, shows how childish our community has become.

if people have to speak to us like children in an attempt to hammer into our impenetrably dense minds what is at stake, then that is what needs done.

what are we even debating here? your life as you know it is over if trump wins.

this shyt isn’t even complicated.

Red herring post. You tell me where I stated we should not vote for her in my post. I am talking about you, and those like you who are fine with our people being insulted in a political media distribution and on media platforms. This post above does not change the fact that you are perfectly fine with it, continually demonstrating your self-hatred and hatred of some of our people.

You can't see it, because you are convinced you are doing good while supporting wrong.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An unserious people :francis:

Disagreeing with other black people is all it takes to be on some "I'm with it. Some of these nikkas need to be talked to like this" shyt

More holier than thou, we the smart and good blacks, bullshyt. Even other black people talk to black people like children

It's so easy to see how and why we lost, are losing, and will lose 50 years from now

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
black votes have been the deciding factor in swing states like pennsylvania, michigan and georgia.

Charlamagne doesn't make that point in his post though; that a handful of states determine the election. He seems to be saying the opposite, that despite a handful of states mattering in the presidential election, black people should go out and vote anyway. I agree with him there, but local/state politics is largely responsible for creating the black voter apathy he's trying to address.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
This is more proof that they center the entire black community around our worst.

Charlemagne felt comfortable offending the entire black community to reach out to the bottom of the barrel mofos.

Democrats promote prison reform and poverty programs as the black agenda because you supposed to be in jail or the projects to get their help.

The college educated middle class and upper middle class are supposed to Come to the hood, create jobs for Pookie And raise his kids for them (Dr. Umar).

Imagine spending 22 years in school and end up an amateur social worker and nanny.