Charlamagne Tha God just posted this on IG

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
When white folks repeat shyt about Pizza gate, January 6th or Obama being born outside of the US: "Oh we need to inform them in the right way and listen to their needs"

When black folks say Kamala ain't black: "You c00n low IQ n***as here are some facts....now shut up and get in line"

If you can't the messaging they doing when it comes to black folks is utterly wrong and disgusting then you are not a honest person. Not suprised though....Biden were on their show and he said straight up "if you don't vote for me you ain't black" and they never pushed back on the bullshyt :martin:
Yeah some folks here need to be bushed/banned. This is a flat out lie :dead:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
An unserious people :francis:

Disagreeing with other black people is all it takes to be on some "I'm with it. Some of these nikkas need to be talked to like this" shyt

More holier than thou, we the smart and good blacks, bullshyt. Even other black people talk to black people like children

It's so easy to see how and why we lost, are losing, and will lose 50 years from now

Some brehs from when they were children hated ANYONE that spoke substance to them. Parents, teachers, community elders, the "lecturing" is a traumatizing flashback of their unruly days when some people constantly gotten into trouble.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Why do you weirdos always quote with some sassy shyt. If you telling me white and black voters get treated the same then your the liar.
I'm telling you that you wrote a bullshyt post about us handling Jan 6ers and MAGAs with kid gloves. Who the fukk said the things in your post??

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Because

1. There is a GLOBAL CULTURE of "speaking to" Black Men as opposed to "talking to" Black Men.
2. Black Men can be DENIGRATED with ZERO CONSEQUENCES.

The majority of Black Men will vote for Kamala because they're told/ordered to. WHITE AMERIKKKA will vote in Trump into office because they damn sure aint about to be governed by a woman let alone and Indian Woman. Black heterosexual working class Men will then be BLAMED for not "voting enough". Then you'll have matriarchy raised male vanguards like @CreepyMcCreeperson regurgitating NEGATIVE talking points against Black Men like he's doing in this very damn thread right now :unimpressed:

BOOKMARK THIS POST :unimpressed:

:unimpressed:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Buried a good deed with that ‘you nikkas’ in 4k

:snoop:

…….You know nggas are sensitive and won’t even hear the message now :martin:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka isn't a derogatory term amongst the black community.

This is just flat out wrong my brother, watch this very short clip:

^^^^^^ just peep how much negative and hateful energy is behind the word. The word is being used in the same manner in which a KKKlansman would use the hard "ER" version .

The word is COMMONLY used by black people towards other black people out of anger and hate....not as a warm and friendly "term of endearment".

"B1tch n1gga", "fukk n1gga" , "pu55y n1gga" , etc are common terms black people use to degrade and dehumanize each other. We read these terms daily here on the coli.

I would say that upwards of 90% of the time the Nword is used by black people it's used with hateful energy behind it.

This idea that it is not negative is false, because the manner in which it is used in todays world is invariably negative.

Yes it is depending on context. If you call somebody a bytch ass nikka those is fighting words.

90% of the time that word ain’t used as a so called “term of endearment”…they using it just like a cracka would.

:salute: