Charlamagne Tha God just posted this on IG

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
that post wasn't for 'every black person'. it was for a specific group within the black community.

This is one of the top 10 hip hop songs right now:

Future, Metro Boomin, Kendrick Lamar - Like That​

None of this was used in a derogatory way. It's just regular talk. save the fake outrage

nikkas been reciting They Not like us word for word for damn near half of 2024 with Kendrick saying nikka every other line, but now it's a problem :comeon:

Speak for yourself

Daps
You won't find any big white personality making an ig post saying "Here is some information for your inbred rednecks"....but talking down and being plain disrespectful to black folks is normalized :mjpls:
a lot of black people deserve a reality check. if this is how you grab their attention, so be it.

looking at the engagement metrics of his post, it’s clear plenty of people - of whom, i assume, a not insignificant amount are black - agree with him.

:unimpressed:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Notice that talking down to black folks is a theme of the democrats.
I know exactly what you're talking about. But damn its also some very ignorant, don't wanna listen to real information, and would rather "parrot" the words of misinformed "influencers" instead actually reading up on things, then understanding and gathering their own views on things, black folks out there. Then when a public person tries to speak to us about it we get ppl saying "their talking down to us. I remember when a "hot mike" caught Jesse Jackson saying he wanted to "cut Obama's balls off" for what he perceived as him talking down to black folks. I guess because he wasn't speaking in "riddles and rhymes" and talking about hot sauce like a lot of ppl think we wanna hear. Sometimes you gotta sneak the medicine into to the simple peanut butter for ppl to get it.

Sorry this turned into a mini- rant, I've started to become long-winded these days.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I know exactly what you're talking about. But damn its also some very ignorant, don't wanna listen to real information, and would rather "parrot" the words of misinformed "influencers" instead actually reading up on things, then understanding and gathering their own views on things, black folks out there. Then when a public person tries to speak to us about it we get ppl saying "their talking down to us. I remember when a "hot mike" caught Jesse Jackson saying he wanted to "cut Obama's balls off" for what he perceived as him talking down to black folks. I guess because he wasn't speaking in "riddles and rhymes" and talking about hot sauce like a lot of ppl think we wanna hear. Sometimes you gotta sneak the medicine into to the simple peanut butter for ppl to get it.

Sorry this turned into a mini- rant, I've started to become long-winded these days.

A lot of brehs never respected their teachers, their parents, or any legit authority figure that meant good for them. This is giving them flashbacks of the classroom days where being ignorant and hard headed = respect and props.

Even in music (rap) its the same shyt. People shyt on Nas post-Stillmatic and Chuck D, but praise mumblemouth Future or super ignant drill rappers.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
a lot of black people deserve a reality check. if this is how you grab their attention, so be it.

looking at the engagement metrics of his post, it’s clear a lot of people agree with him.

:unimpressed:

Shut your goofy ass up.....you was on here heavy on the anti-dem train for 7+ years until the recent switch up.

Black people deserve a reality check? :dahell: ....meanwhile a majority of white women will most likely vote for trump and black folks vote will vote overwhelminly for kamala.

Engagement metrics my ass....when it comes to white folks its "when they go low we go high" but when it comes to black folk its straight up disrespect......you dudes make me sick :scust:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
that post wasn't for 'every black person'. it was for a specific group within the black community.

This is one of the top 10 hip hop songs right now:

Future, Metro Boomin, Kendrick Lamar - Like That​

None of this was used in a derogatory way. It's just regular talk. save the fake outrage

nikkas been reciting They Not like us word for word for damn near half of 2024 with Kendrick saying nikka every other line, but now it's a problem :comeon:

"p*ssy nikkas' is not derogatory? I heard that right when I randomly choose a point to start at. Are you serious with this?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The information is correct. The tone is bullshyt.

But then again I can understand the frustration with the collective ignorance. Just like I can understand why the average BLACK citizen doesn’t feel that the black vote “counts” towards anything as the democrats have been playing the Doomsday scenario since George W Bush. Remember Vote or Die? Remember when they had Eminem pandering his ass off?

And it NEVER leads to tangibles for Black Americans. N E V E R.

And now its yet another Doomsday scenario where black Americans are expected to Shut the f u c k up and silently cast votes so we can “save” the country from yet another arrogant, entitled, racist dumbass who the white majority has allowed to brainwash them into thinking he will lead them to the promised land.

Its all rinse, wash, and repeat and I can understand the collective jadedness that has permeated throughout the black community after years of being told our vote matters but our basic rights to humanity don’t.

I actually don't understand how any black person could think they vote doesn't count, with the literal billions of dollars white republicans put into trying to suppress

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
When white folks repeat shyt about Pizza gate, January 6th or Obama being born outside of the US: "Oh we need to inform them in the right way and listen to their needs"

When black folks say Kamala ain't black: "You c00n low IQ n***as here are some facts....now shut up and get in line"

If you can't the messaging they doing when it comes to black folks is utterly wrong and disgusting then you are not a honest person. Not suprised though....Biden were on their show and he said straight up "if you don't vote for me you ain't black" and they never pushed back on the bullshyt :martin:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

So why don't they talk to white folks in West Virginia the same way they talk to us? They do it at a much higher rate than us.

And why do they feel like they have to disrespect a majority of black voters to reach the ignorant nikkas? There's always gonna be the lost cause muthafukkas, don't insult my intelligence to reach them