Charlamagne Tha God just posted this on IG

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip: you're being sensitive. A lot of nikkas across the country need to know the facts. If you not a nikka you shouldnt be offended. But we seen an influx of ignorant nikkas out here saying dumb shyt.
I'm not being "sensitive" a lot of y'all are being obtuse and fukking stupid to the point of absurdity.

if a cracker said this shyt, y'all know would know what time it is.

All skinfolk ain't kinfolk and I will NEVER co-sign talking down to black people in this manner.
Smh.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not being "sensitive" a lot of y'all are being obtuse and fukking stupid to the point of absurdity.

if a cracker said this shyt, y'all know would know what time it is.

All skinfolk ain't kinfolk and I will NEVER co-sign talking down to black people in this manner.
Smh.

It might be low vibrational to you , but he communicated it in a way his demo will be able to understand. Have you heard some of the people that call in to the breakfast club...

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
:mjlol: lmao you cant be serious. we can look at the top 5 hip hop songs out right now and theres a high probability that the word nikka is being used multiple times throughout the songs in a non derogatory manner

this fake outrage is hilarious
You assume every Black person listens to hip hop these days? Especially when most of it is just about hedonism, killing your ops, or slanging your vagina? I am 54 years old. I don't listen to anything that is derogatory in my music.

Also, please give me a line that shows it is being used in a non-derogatory way?

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
I’m not even mad. The amount of nikkas who think Trump gave them $1200 is alarming
Also truth be told $1200 ain't shyt
Hd1QrSZ.png