Charlamagne tha God: "DEI is garbage"

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Destroying a tool that helps Black people because it helps other people in addition to Black people is he definition of hustling backwards.
this be the wildest thing to me. I just can't figure it out

some nikkas rather fight over illegal immigrants taking $10/hour hard labor jobs with little upward mobility, than to press corporate america for gatekeeping real jobs that can actually change lives.

make it make sense :what:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
DEI is anti-black male misandry so I agree with Charlotteman..DEI was created for gays, hispanics, and women...but Coli ain't ready to have the conversation
Yeah…. Unfortunately, black men don’t really benefit from DEI like that in the public or private sector… However, that doesn’t justify trying to abolish it

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Can you cite a DEI program that benefits straight Black men?
Any DEI program that does outreach at HBCUs will undoubtedly help straight Black men.

Your problem appears to be that DEI doesn't help straight Black men exclusively.

Why don't you start a DEI program that does that?

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Any DEI program that does outreach at HBCUs will undoubtedly help straight Black men.

Your problem appears to be that DEI doesn't help straight Black men exclusively.

Why don't you start a DEI program that does that?
DEI programs at HBCUs are all geared towards gays and international students...case in point, look at Howard's DEI...gays are the first mention and scroll you see then international immigrants

Diversity & Inclusion | Howard University Student Affairs

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
White liberals who wanted to capitalize off the 1960s Black rights movement
"White liberals" is pretty vague... That can be Damn near anyone... Was there a specific person or company that you're talking about when you mention that DEI was created to isolate black men?

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Yes, I literally said that in my opening post. Yet tech was one of the industries that went hard on the DEI thing, you can go on damn near all their career sites and see a post about valuing DEI and then see about 2 black people in the company pics they post. It’s a sham and one of the reasons white people need to stfu about it, it did nothing to take opportunities from them
They hired a bunch on autistic white they/thems though.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
"White liberals" is pretty vague... That can be Damn near anyone... Was there a specific person or company that you're talking about when you mention that DEI was created to isolate black men?
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Act