Charlamagne tha God: "DEI is garbage"

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Charlamagne has been angling to get conservative dollars for 2 years. He’s irrelevant, The Breakfast Club ratings are in the toilet, and he’s mad “liberal” media because he’s not talented enough to stay on TV.

His attacks on Joe Biden were his dog whistle that he was ready to sell all the way out to the right.

His next move will be meeting with Elon Musk to get a Twitter show like Tucker Carlson. When the money gets low, the c00ning goes up :mjlit:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I agree. As someone working in tech and living through all their lip services about DEI, it didn’t change anything for black representation other hiring office mammy’s to take on DEI/People Officer roles - glorified “how can we make your life better at the office” babysitters

:why:that's how you look at other black people?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:why:that's how you look at other black people?
No, that’s how I look at the role they hired black women into. They got hired into roles where there job is to try to make everyone else happy - babysitting. They were office managers, or on the people team - which did not include any increase in the diversity of our hiring. It was a hollow corporate tool to cover up they weren’t actually doing anything different

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
No, that’s how I look at the role they hired black women into. They got hired into roles where there job is to try to make everyone else happy - babysitting. They were office managers, or on the people team - which did not include any increase in the diversity of our hiring. It was a hollow corporate tool to cover up they weren’t actually doing anything different

You work in tech in area with not a lot of black people.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree. As someone working in tech and living through all their lip services about DEI, it didn’t change anything for black representation other hiring office mammy’s to take on DEI/People Officer roles - glorified “how can we make your life better at the office” babysitters
While I agree that many of those roles created post George Floyd were reactionary and for show, many companies did/are investing in underserved communities. Corporate America will never do anything not in their own interest and it’s up to everyone to hold them accountable.

Charlamagne isn’t doing this from a genuine place which is why I can’t rock with his stance. He knows talking about DEI is a dog whistle to the racist folks who think black people shouldn’t fly airplanes, not unfair hiring practices.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You work in tech in area with not a lot of black people.
Yes, I literally said that in my opening post. Yet tech was one of the industries that went hard on the DEI thing, you can go on damn near all their career sites and see a post about valuing DEI and then see about 2 black people in the company pics they post. It’s a sham and one of the reasons white people need to stfu about it, it did nothing to take opportunities from them

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
And this actually got daps. I'll give it to you, You're one of the better right wing trolls on this site as far as deception goes

But what can you say, Microsoft hosting on campus interviews at FAMU is anti black male and gay or something.
Dude is a full on c00n sack of shyt
And CTG a fukking rapist that bleached himself to be lighter aka another c00n who rapes