Charlamagne tha God: "DEI is garbage"

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
DEI is anti-black male misandry so I agree with Charlotteman..DEI was created for gays, hispanics, and women...but Coli ain't ready to have the conversation

You’re a piece of shyt CaC masquerading as black on here. Why ? You hate us. Yet you’re here cosplaying. Do you let black men fukk your lady too ? bytch ass CAC. I’d spit in your face and whoop your ass while your lady cleans my shoes.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Exactly.

The Coli isn’t ready to have the discussion because roughly 75% of the Coli falls under another category DEI disproportionately benefits over its intended targets.

Black immigrants.

And they are very well aware of this, they’re just mad that you are.

Another bytch ass c00n. You’re a shame to your own skin. Go drink bleach bytch ass negga

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
If Black folks that advance have no responsibility to those left behind, then there are no c00ns.
Whatever dumb ass logic you're deciding to implement that makes sense in your dull ass brain is fine with me :mjlol: if there are no "c00ns" we'll simply call them anti black racist just like the whites they're emulating and boom that solves your little silly mental gymnastics dilemma around terminology that you thought was clever lol.

Anyhow... How much begging have you done today? Have you got on your knees yet and done your duty to bring blacks salvation as you instructed?

Family Man

Banned
Daps
No one even implied that DEI has to right all the wrongs... It just has to be a net positive to the community. Blacks are paying for dates and bringing flowers while White women and the LGBTQA are allowed to just Netflix and Chill. They got y'all c00ns volunteering to be social shields for them and telling your kids to sacrifice their college scholarships for them. If Affirmative Action only tangentially helped Blacks, what makes DEI so different? Y'all fools are too stupid to realize these corporations are spending as much on DEI advertisements and promotion as they do in payroll to Blacks. What Black owned companies are producing all the curriculum and supplies for corporate DEI sensitivity courses?
1287fb28-a7fa-49f0-a307-e4250b2681be_text.gif
That's exactly what it is. The white liberals are good at using black issues as a Trojan horse to usher in all types of fukk shyt that, on the surface seem well intentioned, make no difference at best in the short term and end up being a costing black folks more in the long run.

All these allies are leaving these bougie DEI negros twisting in the wind while they simultaneously benefit from the program and can still shyt on DEI and push the narrative that a black hire is less qualified and didn't achieve their position by merit.

The DEI negros that are getting crumbs to promote this shyt will never tell the truth that DEI is primarily a white LGBTQ program. Start letting these mediocre autistic they/thems, homos, and gender confused white males that are the real beneficiaries of DEI feel the pressure and stop falling on the grenade for them.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
as you see with @tuckgod and @Family Man

A black person willing to speak against any opportunity that benefits their own is a dime a dozen.

black americans may have the most self hate per capita lol

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
The racist narrative is that DEI/Affirmative Action ids just something to give Black people handouts and jobs they don't believe we're qualified for. They believe the average Black person are low qualified and just given a free ride because of our skin. The main purpose is to protect minorities from being disqualified from schools and jobs. If they want to hire somebody based on qualification, then why is it still an issue when a Black person gets the job and is qualified? Why assume every white person is more safe to work with? Those are the real questions. Boeing Airlines is now notorious for unsafe practices of making planes and toxic work environments, but remember it was trending to be cautious of Black Air Pilots?

It’s just not the average black person they think is unqualified. They are trying to say ANY black person in any prominent position is inherently, intrinsically, and innately unqualified intellectually—vis-a-vis whites and asians, given the “natural” dearth of intellectual capacity black people possess as a byproduct of inferior stock. In turn, blacks should not occupy certain spaces/professions. They are trying to get Harvard professors with PhD’s from the best schools in this country out the paint, and unfortunately I think we’re just at the beginning of this.

It’s this weird hybrid Malthusian sentiment they’re declaring, but it’s aimed at population control concerning black professionals.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
as you see with @tuckgod and @Family Man

A black person willing to speak against any opportunity that benefits their own is a dime a dozen.

black americans may have the most self hate per capita lol

We just live in an era that has the softest black men and black people post chattel slavery. It’s unfortunate, but true. We got hella jokes, though.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
So how do you know if the other black people there are DEI hires? Are you a DEI hire? Are all black folks in corporate America there to fill a quota? Are you in your company because of your merit?

This isn't directed to you...but people can't have it both ways. You can't fukk with and promote this DEI shyt and then bytch and moan and get in your feelings when you're thought of and considered a DEI hire.
Why is being considered a DEI hire an insult?

There's no such thing as a DEI hire. It's not affirmative action and has nothing to do with quotas or added preference.

Do you even know what a DEI program is?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Welp, it’s a wrap.

All it takes is one famous black person to say this publicly, and it’s a wrap.

You may be right, though there is always room to maneuver.

But most importantly, we have to start realizing that these racists aren't stopping at this thing called "DEI", they keep pushing the Overton window. People have to stop kowtowing to them thinking, "maybe there is some nuance I am not seeing", and then speaking recklessly making the racists unnuanced, non-researched narrative more legitimate.

I despise weak people just as much as I despise racists/evil people, and this is the very reason why. Weak people give racist/evil people more room to spread their roots, ideas/propaganda, and they inadvertently legitimize their false propaganda.

Next step is "reviewing certain people's qualifications", i.e. Black people, and "restructuring", i.e. firing them to "align with new standards", i.e. hire more non-Black to fill those roles. That's the endgame.

:francis:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You may be right, though there is always room to maneuver.

But most importantly, we have to start realizing that these racists aren't stopping at this thing called "DEI", they keep pushing the Overton window. People have to stop kowtowing to them thinking, "maybe there is some nuance I am not seeing", and then speaking recklessly making the racists unnuanced, non-researched narrative more legitimate.

I despise weak people just as much as I despise racists/evil people, and this is the very reason why. Weak people give racist/evil people more room to spread their roots, ideas/propaganda, and they inadvertently legitimize their false propaganda.

Next step is "reviewing certain people's qualifications", i.e. Black people, and "restructuring", i.e. firing them to "align with new standards", i.e. hire more non-Black to fill those roles. That's the endgame.

:francis:

Exactly. It's not an honest conversation in the slightest. They seem to see DEI as a 1:1 replacement for affirmative action despite the semi recent SCOTUS ruling. You even see that happening in this very thread.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
We just live in an era that has the softest black men and black people post chattel slavery. It’s unfortunate, but true. We got hella jokes, though.
Black children and Black babies in the womb deserve better Black adults. A lifetime of bullshyt awaits them because of ignorance

Last edited: