Charlamagne pulls Elliot Wilson’s WHOLE card 🔥 - Peter Rosenberg is talking SPICY about Charlamagne 🌶️

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Damn :picard:

Rosenberg dropped his nuts too :huhldup:

He didn’t tell one lie..

Charlemagne comes off as the biggest hater to Elliott Wilson in this case. The wild thing about it, is that he is ranked higher then him and for whatever reason he doesn’t like the fact he is near him and feels he is “speaking for everybody” and saying that he shouldn’t be ranked near him on some Mean Girls “You can’t sit with us” shyt.

Like who the fukk is you bruh? :gucci:

What made him look even more like snake was him saying that DJ Hed should have his spot KNOWING that Elliott is doing that “Bigger Picture” show with him so he can make it awkward between them. On some divide and conquer shyt. That’s bytch shyt..

I used to like Charlemagne back in the day. I liked his bluntness with people on interviews and how unfiltered he was. But then when he started to gain more traction on the mainstream tip, he is now trying to become the black Bill Maher and come off as the spokesperson for black people.

When he started talking MAGA talking points and brought MAGA folks on the Breakfast Club, I forever looked at him sideways.

When he got smart with Kamala Harris on his show and talked to her like she was a regular guest on The Breakfast Club that’s when I was REALLY done with him.

And speaking of his shows…Rosenberg was spot on about how he is pretty much a failure on every television talk show he hosted. The only folks who took him serious were folks on the right wing spectrum because he repeated their talking points.

And let’s not forget that HBO show he had that cancelled with the quickness after that report came out he was a FAN.

I honestly don’t blame Elliott for calling him out and not going on his show to give him views just to air out his grievances.

It’s hoe shyt from a hoe ass nikka.

Last edited:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
rosenberg came thru & crushed the buildings:wow:

but fukk that clown aswell:umad:

a56.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So basically CTG ethered Elliot...and then Rosenberg ethered CTG
:dead:

It's all facts tho. CTG sucks on TV, he's a terrible host, and the podcast market is about as far as he can go. That and books, I guess. Too bad he's cultivated a fanbase and audience that doesn't read though...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So basically CTG ethered Elliot...and then Rosenberg ethered CTG
:dead:

It's all facts tho. CTG sucks on TV, he's a terrible host, and the podcast market is about as far as he can go. That and books, I guess. Too bad he's cultivated a fanbase and audience that doesn't read though...
“lesser charge” :huhldup:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
:picard:

EDIT:

I don't follow either of them. But I respect Eliot Wilson more as a journalist because of what he did with XXL magazine.

If he indeed do good. I know he got kicked out but don't know why.

I have a vision of being on Charlamagne's show and if he approached me funny I'd put him in his place. Him and Ebro.

For what they did to alot of great artists.

Creeps.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

WOW. Rosenberg gotta GO

But that last sentence was cold blooded "next time you get a big chance, everyone's gonna remember shyt and you'll lose it again :sas2: "

:wow: them allegations and charges will be coming out again. Hot97 taking it there :merchant: