Charlamagne pulls Elliot Wilson’s WHOLE card 🔥 - Peter Rosenberg is talking SPICY about Charlamagne 🌶️

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Char is bold. I'm here with the popcorn when his card is finally pulled. Drake 2.0. We know what you did, fan.
Yeah…You’d think Charlamagne would stay far away from a guy who will “go there”… Funk Flex did this and I think we forgot ;wow:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Breh really thinks that him being YN in XXL back in the day actually matters still.

In all reality, he's a dude who doesn't realize how he doesn't exist in the realm he thinks he does.

Majority of these rappers will take a DJ Vlad,Breakfast Club,Joe Budden,No Jumper or even a Bootleg Kev interview over him...cause that dude still believes that who he used to be, is what he currently is...and that it matters.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Breh really thinks that him being YN in XXL back in the day actually matters still.

In all reality, he's a dude who doesn't realize how he doesn't exist in the realm he thinks he does.

Majority of these rappers will take a DJ Vlad,Breakfast Club,Joe Budden,No Jumper or even a Bootleg Kev interview over him...cause that dude still believes that who he used to be, is what he currently is...and that it matters.

Also, why would a rapper go to his show when all hes gonna do is dikkride Jayz