Charlamagne pulls Elliot Wilson’s WHOLE card 🔥 - Peter Rosenberg is talking SPICY about Charlamagne 🌶️

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Elliot is crying a lot tho. He had Drake invite him to his house only to them act like Drake owes him something. These industry non-talent leeches try to boost themselves as authority figures when there’s very little journalism happening in the first place but really a mix of insider and gossip blogging. Elliot isn’t writing any more or doing interviews showing real investigative work so what separates him from anyone else these days? He’s mad he had to compete for eyeballs in a changing industry.
Like I said I don't fukk wit none of these cats and Elliot one of the media people who participated in the Nas hate. But like I said before. Son atleast has credentials in this shyt unlike alot of these other cats in these spaces who just be trolling and running they mouth about shyt they don't know about.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This can be said about literally every hip hop fan…they study what they like ..and have limited knowledge on what they don’t like

And have opinions slanted towards what they prefer

Difference is hes a guest in the house of hiphop talking like an authority. As a non guest,if I say prime Plies discography is better than Rakims,it has to be taken into consideration.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Eliott been said that he declined fragrant when he found out he would be there and that he doesn't like Charlemagne.

Even in this he never said why he doesnt like Elliott and why he was hating on him to start this shyt. I get why Eliott doesn't fukk with dude.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
After Charlemagne disrespected Forest Whitaker I was done with him forever. Dude will always be a clown.

Son a piece of shyt. I will never forget how he basically made Lil Mama cry for no reason and when them white girl mob bytches came up there he treated them with the utmost respect.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Eliott been said that he declined fragrant when he found out he would be there and that he doesn't like Charlemagne.

Even in this he never said why he doesnt like Elliott and why he was hating on him to start this shyt. I get why Eliott doesn't fukk with dude.
And that’s why I don’t blame YN one bit for not going on his show to give him views off his name.