Charlamagne Likes To Get His Salad Toss By Chicks Pause!!!!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The wild thing is he said "I guess missionary is yalll position of choice"....... JUST CUS a nikka don't like tongue in booty:dwillhuh:

Like Gettin rode her facing, doggy style from behind, her ride u in chair, get creative stand the bytch on her head, getting dikk sucked, fukkin a bytch mouth, eatin some DIME PIECE CLEAN PETITE p*ssy (all needed, all needed) and 100 other things doesn't >>>>>>>>>>>>> Getting your ass ate:what:

I'm so done with this fukkin thread homie... Only reason I been in here is cus direct TV been fixin my shyt for the last 7 hours....

Now that's its time for some football... yall keep promoting ya homostyle fantasies...:salute:

The funny shyt about that is....

The nikka said, missionary in a negative connotation.
Like,...

A . yOu don't have to master fukking missionary first.
B. Like you gon be doing sumfin different from that the bulk of the times you have sex.
C. Like missionary, IS NOT THE GOAT POSITION, and has the goat position name. shyt is called missionary because that is what your mission is, in life as a human, period.
To complete the mission to copulate.

Art Barr

I swear boi,..
Some of y'all have issues with females.
The reason y'all fukkin is to humiliate hoes.
A nikka ain't got time for all that bullshyt, when I am fukkin.

Ol cum in the bytch face who ain't got nuffin to do with your issues face ass nikkas.
That bullshyt people be on, ain't changing shyt in the universe.

nikka, still got issues from high school hoes.
nikka stop it,...
My gf got killed and I got less issues, than nikkas.
Who still mad at their still living high school sweetheart and college wifey.

nikka females not supposed to have that power over you, breh.
nikkaz, got some weakass evil thoughts while fukking.

on some ,..
I bet dis bytch gon hurt me, too face Ass nikka.

fukk outta here breh,...
You supposed to be getting some to cheer you up.
Not letting the coochie anger you.

Go buy you some sex slave p*ssy and get over it.
So, you can direct a pro around till you feel better about yourself.

really

All Star
Daps
^^^^ Aint shyt wrong wit missionary...

Thats when you KNOW you got some grade A, dime piece, model face ass p*ssy when you wanna damn near make love to that shyt n kiss on that neck n all that...

Honestly, I aint even knockin nobody in this thread no more homie... this shyt just opened my eyes to some shyt that its some people out there that think DRASTICALLY different than from what other people think, and THEY think its normal....

And the number of people who think off / weird = normal is only growing....

Barr I can tell you probably an oldschool cat I'm guessing.... I"m 29...

It's more than likely these younger ones coming in here talkin that crazy shyt... Cus they grow up watching ASAP and Kanye rock skirts... They growin up on all this weird / more diverse shyt and it's done corrupted the young brother's minds:sadcam:

THANK GOD for me growing up in an era with Big, DMX, Snoop Dogg as my idols.... and not Kanye, ASAP Rocky and {Insert the most prominent skinny Jean wearing rapper here... Lil Wayne? oh wait don't he kiss nikkas too and pass that off as "normal?"]

GODDAMNIT THANK YOU GODDDDD!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!....... I can't tell you how much I appreciate cha:to:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Missionary is my fav position because I like to kiss my girl. A little too much info given the platform but like Art said, you guts have issues with women.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a biitch massaging your prostate while she gives sloppy top(i'm not talking about any gay shiit like going in your ass either):ohlawd:>>>>>>>

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk are you all talking about? You know what being gay is? Being attracted to men, and having sex with men is gay..that's it. Getting your ass ate out by your girl isn't gay, nor is getting pegged by your girl gay.

It's one thing to find getting your salad tossed or pegging disgusting (I feel that way about pegging, fukk that shyt), but to say it's gay is just wrong.

I had to google search "pegging" :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam: what the fukk is wrong with some of yall (especially you JuvenileHell)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to google search "pegging" :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam: what the fukk is wrong with some of yall (especially you JuvenileHell)

:heh:

Well blame really, he was the one that brought it up, and compared getting ate out by your girl to getting pegged by your girl :scusthov:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas loves hoes licking honey out his asscrack. Word to Danie

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
:wow: this thread is so demonic.

Sexual deviancy is at an all time high.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

Well blame really, he was the one that brought it up, and compared getting ate out by your girl to getting pegged by your girl :scusthov:

Would you honestly tell other people in real life "my girl ate me out the other day:youngsabo:"...If a nikka told me that I would be like:what:...It wouldn't even register in my mind a dude can be ate out:mindblown:...I would be like "what you tryna say?u tellin me you got a puzzy:what:"....different generations I guess....the only brightside is these young bytches is gettin more and more open:ohlawd:....the downside new is apparently young nikkas are too:snoop:...and probaly gon "explore" they way into or should I say "onto" some dikk....on some ol Christopher Columbus,"I don't know how I got here but :manny:"