Charlamagne Likes To Get His Salad Toss By Chicks Pause!!!!

really

All Star
Daps
yall nikkaz probably like it when toilet water splashes ya when you dropping doogaloos :huhldup:
what the fukk is wrong yall

:russ::russ::dead: @ This.. cus I swear to god when that shyt happen to me, I hate it... In that split second when the water splash in my bum, it almost make a nikka wanna change his diet so shyt come out softer.....

"STRAIGHT" Minds think alike:blessed:

Post of the year:salute:

really

All Star
Daps
breh,...this post is all types of wrong.

you like toilet water to splash you on the ass.
da fukk......

that shyt as suspect!
as letting a female put oil on yo ass.:snoop:

art barr

I swear to god I was gonna Neg him... then I backed out and said, "Nah wait, that was probably a joke"...

Before I could ask him if it was a joke or not, I see yall exchange and see he was serious...

*Goes back and neg him*

This thread has changed my Outlook on life (Everybody aint right in the dome)

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I love these type of threads, always filled with comedy

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So whats the point of invoking god if we have free will? :leostare:
Free will means nothing is stopping you from engaging in demonic filth. Being able to do something and knowing its satanic are 2 different things. Its just not a good look in the eyes of the Creator, friend so obviously, it shouldnt be done but i guess its hard for mentally ill people to realize theyre crazy.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Free will means nothing is stopping you from engaging in demonic filth. Being able to do something and knowing its satanic are 2 different things. Its just not a good look in the eyes of the Creator, friend so obviously, it shouldnt be done but i guess its hard for mentally ill people to realize theyre crazy.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Do you eat seafood?

really

All Star
Daps
I aint sayin im down with any ass play

but its pretty obvious @really is a virgin

mafukka just started out throwing out positions :russ:

"her t*ts felt like sand bags" :sadcam: @really :ufdup:

I done forgot about more p*ssy than you'll ever see in your life fukk nikka.

The nikka said "so I guess yall must like missionary"... Like there's nothing else between the the Gap between Missionary (I guess he was trying to call this "basic" shyt) and the Getting ass licked (I guess he was calling this "Advanced" shyt)

My point, slow, dumb nikka.... Was their is a MILLION things in between "Basic" missionary that you can do before getting to the "Homo" ass play.... He said that shyt like those were literally the only 2 options...

"I aint saying I'm down with ass play".... (You aint saying you AINT either :skip: *gotcha*)...

To start your post with that and then come at the main nikka in here proving that shyt HOMO... "We don't believe you"

Your bytch ass is offended I made you feel funny bout your man hood..... Sorry patna:manny:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
I done forgot about more p*ssy than you'll ever see in your life fukk nikka.

The nikka said "so I guess yall must like missionary"... Like there's nothing else between the the Gap between Missionary (I guess he was trying to call this "basic" shyt) and the Getting ass licked (I guess he was calling this "Advanced" shyt)

My point, slow, dumb nikka.... Was their is a MILLION things in between "Basic" missionary that you can do before getting to the "Homo" ass play.... He said that shyt like those were literally the only 2 options...

"I aint saying I'm down with ass play".... (You aint saying you AINT either :skip: *gotcha*)...

To start your post with that and then come at the main nikka in here proving that shyt HOMO... "We don't believe you"

Your bytch ass is offended I made you feel funny bout your man hood..... Sorry patna:manny:

if you've made it happen with some many ladies, i find it hard to believe you've never had your ass licked. did any of them try to gobble?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I use to think the same shyt like you curmudgeon nikkas until this nasty slore did it to me. bytch was licking my balls and taint when all of the sudden just turn me to the side and dove in. I was like :futurehuh::dahell::whoa::ld::merchant::leon::whoo::ooh::krs::ohlawd::ahh::banderas: all in five minutes