Charlamagne Likes To Get His Salad Toss By Chicks Pause!!!!

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i respect charlemagne for keeping it real and i don't consider it gay necessarely but there is something suspect about it. Can you imagine a position in which you are getting your salad tossed and you're not positioned like a bytch?

its a feminine element to it that I could just never rock with it personally even though it prob feels good as hell. :pachaha: first off, I think I was psychologically ruined when this college classmate of mine told me this chick did it to him. he said he sat in a chair and basically was in a hucklebuck position and she tossed him. first time I had ever heard of that being done (I was 18). I was like..."its really bytches out here that do that shyt???" so from a man perspective, couldnt see myself in the HB under any circumstances.
chick had a body :damn: and face was :ehh:....but every time since then when I saw that chick....I was like... :scusthov:
she used to try and gimme play...I would be like... :camby:shytbreath.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This happened to me before, It felt nice but kinda made me feel like a bytch :lolbron:

Had me on my child of the night shyt....how could something so bad feel so guuude :banderas:

:dead:

Had the urge to thump her in the forehead, but then I remembered that she was handling my genitalia.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
its a feminine element to it that I could just never rock with it personally even though it prob feels good as hell. :pachaha: first off, I think I was psychologically ruined when this college classmate of mine told me this chick did it to him. he said he sat in a chair and basically was in a hucklebuck position and she tossed him. first time I had ever heard of that being done (I was 18). I was like..."its really bytches out here that do that shyt???" so from a man perspective, couldnt see myself in the HB under any circumstances.
chick had a body :damn: and face was :ehh:....but every time since then when I saw that chick....I was like... :scusthov:
she used to try and gimme play...I would be like... :camby:shytbreath.

This nikka said in the HB....
:dead:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
1185666_701999176481611_1786445319_n.jpg

really

All Star
Daps
we're really in here pausing sexual acts with females. fukk that. play.

edit: and so does black rob.

Thats basically like saying if you let a female stick a bananna in ya ass it aint gay cus it's with a female.... (no difference, don't even try it).

The shyt is definitely homo. If you want to degrade a bytch: Choke her with the dikk, smack her with the dikk, cum in her mouth / face, make her lick your balls, make the bytch kiss ya ass...

Hell, I could even go as far as sayin let the bytch lick ya ass for a split second (while she given head) just so you can say you made the bytch do it...

But any nikka curled up for 5++ minutes, gettin they ass licked and like "OOooohhh yeaa baby, that feel so good" like they gettin they p*ssy ate or shyt, is lightweight homo.... :manny:

I don't give a fukk if Juicy J said it, Lil flip, scarface, 50 cent or whoever the fukk else.... Like if you a popular rapper you can't be a fakkit:pachaha:

50 cent also did this:

(even nikkas on Thisis50 was like 50 lookin feminine, nikka done lost it)