Charlamagne Likes To Get His Salad Toss By Chicks Pause!!!!

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Thats basically like saying if you let a female stick a bananna in ya ass it aint gay cus it's with a female.... (no difference, don't even try it).

The shyt is definitely homo. If you want to degrade a bytch: Choke her with the dikk, smack her with the dikk, cum in her mouth / face, make her lick your balls, make the bytch kiss ya ass...

Hell, I could even go as far as sayin let the bytch lick ya ass for a split second (while she given head) just so you can say you made the bytch do it...

But any nikka curled up for 5++ minutes, gettin they ass licked and like "OOooohhh yeaa baby, that feel so good" like they gettin they p*ssy ate or shyt, is lightweight homo.... :manny:

I don't give a fukk if Juicy J said it, Lil flip, scarface, 50 cent or whoever the fukk else.... Like if you a popular rapper you can't be a fakkit:pachaha:

50 cent also did this:

(even nikkas on Thisis50 was like 50 lookin feminine, nikka done lost it)

nikka you just must not know. when it comes to gay shyt, i mos def know more than you. unless you want to make a confession right now, it ain't even close.

there is absolutely no sexual act a man can commit with a female that is homosexual in any way unless that man longs for it to be another man. you've probably never had your ass licked and don't know how great it feels. anyone who tells you otherwise is ignorant or a closet case. bet.

i don't know what some of you people think 'gay' is but you need to let your bullshyt go because i'm sure some of y'all (not necessarily you, breh) are missing out on great food, clothing, and, in this case, sex, because of illogical insecurities.

go ahead on with that vanilla sex, breh. i'm gettin my butt licked by two bad bytches. on a weekday.

really

All Star
Daps
nikka you just must not know. when it comes to gay shyt, i mos def know more than you. unless you want to make a confession right now, it ain't even close.

there is absolutely no sexual act a man can commit with a female that is homosexual in any way unless that man longs for it to be another man..

Stopped reading right there. Later homo:wrist::salute:

EDIT:

:leon: @ the bolded.... Yes, you most def know more about gay shyt than me......

Shout to the "Gay" professor:dahell:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Stopped reading right there. Later homo:wrist::salute:

EDIT:

:leon: @ the bolded.... Yes, you most def know more about gay shyt than me......

Shout to the "Gay" professor:dahell:

if you finished reading, you'd gain some knowledge. what do i care if you remain ignorant. next time you come to my city i hope you get lost looking for ya hotel room and someone gives you directions to D street. foh ya virgin bish.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
My thing is how would these "gay" trolls feel if they left this site up and someone happened to see the dumbass shyt y'all say

I hope yall live alone...then again if that's what entertains you you probably do

really

All Star
Daps
:laff: yall whylin this morning..

REAL shyt, not even jokin, trollin or non of that shyt.... I don't know how else to take a nikka sayin "I know way more about gay shyt than you do"

I'm a HIGHLY intelligent person... there is NO OTHER way to take it:pachaha:

He said he know WAY MORE about gay shyt than me... You got it homie:salute:

I'mma bow out on this one...:sadcam:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
folks really exposing themselves in here.. :snoop:

no telling what most of yall say is "ok", if some entertainer say its cool..
gotta cosign this. And i listen to a lot of music from the artists named. Doesn't i look to them to validate my behavior. Are people really looking at entertainers to tell them what is acceptable behavior or not?.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Thats basically like saying if you let a female stick a bananna in ya ass it aint gay cus it's with a female.... (no difference, don't even try it).

The shyt is definitely homo. If you want to degrade a bytch: Choke her with the dikk, smack her with the dikk, cum in her mouth / face, make her lick your balls, make the bytch kiss ya ass...

Hell, I could even go as far as sayin let the bytch lick ya ass for a split second (while she given head) just so you can say you made the bytch do it...

But any nikka curled up for 5++ minutes, gettin they ass licked and like "OOooohhh yeaa baby, that feel so good" like they gettin they p*ssy ate or shyt, is lightweight homo.... :manny:

I don't give a fukk if Juicy J said it, Lil flip, scarface, 50 cent or whoever the fukk else.... Like if you a popular rapper you can't be a fakkit:pachaha:

50 cent also did this:

(even nikkas on Thisis50 was like 50 lookin feminine, nikka done lost it)

Wasnt suggesting he wasnt sus for liking to get his salad tossed, hes had plenty of sus moments in his career:mjpls:

I personally would never partake in such filth, nor would I let an entertainer influence choices I make with myself

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk are you all talking about? You know what being gay is? Being attracted to men, and having sex with men is gay..that's it. Getting your ass ate out by your girl isn't gay, nor is getting pegged by your girl gay.

It's one thing to find getting your salad tossed or pegging disgusting (I feel that way about pegging, fukk that shyt), but to say it's gay is just wrong.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry, but if a man enjoys assplay then that nikka definitely has some gay tendencies. I don't care if it's with a female or not. No straight man should be cool with getting their a$$hole fukked with, period.