Charlamagne Likes To Get His Salad Toss By Chicks Pause!!!!

really

All Star
Daps

nikka straight up said ANYTHING you do with a woman is not homo..... ANYTHING....

I can see these nikka right now, prancin around in a flower dress / tutu on some Oscar Delahoya shyt.... lets play baby...:hula::wrist:

oscar-de-la-hoya-in-drag.jpg

DeLaHoyaAnotherWoman460.jpg

oscar-delahoya-1.jpg

"Its your turn baby.... lick it n stick it!"....

:huhldup:

Done with the thread... Point proven.... Yall fairies do what you do though, no hate at all.:merchant:

Last edited:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
we're really in here pausing sexual acts with females. fukk that. play.

edit: and so does black rob.

What the fukk are you all talking about? You know what being gay is? Being attracted to men, and having sex with men is gay..that's it. Getting your ass ate out by your girl isn't gay, nor is getting pegged by your girl gay.

It's one thing to find getting your salad tossed or pegging disgusting (I feel that way about pegging, fukk that shyt), but to say it's gay is just wrong.

Yeah...I'm trying to understand when a sexual act with a woman becomes gay. Are we working under the assumption that only gay people eat one another's asses or are we saying that involving the ass during sex is gay? If I put my thumb in a chick's ass while I'm smashing her, is that gay (under these guidelines)? :patrice:

Are you straight when you're getting a BJ...bi-curious once she gets to the balls...and officially gay if she swipes an inch lower? :patrice:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So what, the Dude likes to do freaky stuff with CHICKS/Females. what's the problem? :yeshrug:

really

All Star
Daps
So what, the Dude likes to do freaky stuff with CHICKS/Females. what's the problem? :yeshrug:

If you rob, shoot and kill other THUGS / Gangsters (and not the pope / old ladie / regular civilizians).... Are you still sinning in the eyes of GOD? Yes or No? (the answer is yes)

In the eyes of the p*ssy Gods, is you do GAY shyt but it's with a female, the shyt is still HOMO... doesn't matter you not doing it to / with another nikka.

Just like everything in life their's "levels to this shyt" and whats acceptable in society...

Rob / kill another thug: Messed up, but nobody cares enough to give a fukk
Rob / Kill a regular civilian: Messed up, and you wrong for that
Rob / Kill an old lady: You a sick b*stard and going to have bad luck
Rob / Kill a priest / pope: You the devil and going to bust hell wide open.

"There's levels to this shyt".... Just cus you aint ramming a nikka in the ass don't mean the shyt you doing aint homo, it just might not be WILD homo...

This thread has honestly become offensive at this point... Why don't all yall lil fruit pops go get on Skype or something and talk about how good it feel to get your ass licked if it aint nothing homo about it?:yeshrug:

"Yo homie I met this BAD bytch right"...:lolbron:

"oh yea?:shaq:

"hell yea dog the bytch rode the shyt like a stallion and sucked my dikk like superhead":lolbron:

"My nikka my nikka":salute:

-------------------------------------------------------------

"hell yea dog the bytch told me put my ass in the air and licked my shyt like an ice cream cone":lolbron:

:wtf: *Click*

:lolbron:...... "Homie... You still there?"

"homie?"

Last edited:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
If you rob, shoot and kill other THUGS / Gangsters (and not the pope / old ladie / regular civilizians).... Are you still sinning in the yes of GOD? Yes or No? (the answer is yes)

In the eyes of the p*ssy Gods, is you do GAY shyt but it's with a female, the shyt is still HOMO... doesn't matter you not doing it to / with another nikka.

Just like everything in life their's "levels to this shyt" and whats acceptable in society...

"There's levels to this shyt".... Just cus you aint ramming a nikka in the ass don't mean the shyt you doing aint homo, it just might not be WILD homo...

This thread has honestly become offensive at this point... Why don't all yall lil fruit pops go get on Skype or something and talk about how good it feel to get your ass licked if it aint nothing homo about it?:yeshrug:

"hell yea dog the bytch rode the shyt like a stallion and sucked my dikk like superhead":lolbron:

"hell yea dog the bytch told me put my ass in the air and licked my shyt like an ice cream cone":lolbron:

"homie?"

:russ::russ::dead:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If you rob, shoot and kill other THUGS / Gangsters (and not the pope / old ladie / regular civilizians).... Are you still sinning in the yes of GOD? Yes or No? (the answer is yes)

"homie?"
:dead: wow.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:leostare: So i take it that Missionary is you nikkas' goto sexual pos ? :mjpls:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka got the nerve to call Drake the voice of the bytch azz nikka:childplease:.....if ya bootyhole ain't secured as the president u got homo tendancies....bytch swiped my crack with her hand while I was sleep on "accident":wtb:...I raised up off the bed like I was possesed by a demon...meanwhile my coli brehs spreading they legs to get violated:wow:?

Charlegmagne been a c00n for a while now,gossiped like a bytch with Wendy Williams,he tryna femenize and c00n up black men nationwide...:salute:those who ain't goin for it:mjpls:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:leostare: So i take it that Missionary is you nikkas' goto sexual pos ? :mjpls:

If you can't slay shyt in missionary doing offbrand shyt like getting your ass ate out as a consolation...
You suspect......

nikka, done fukked so many wack bytches.
They don started doing alternative bullshyt to get over them booger bear wolves they fukk'n, like its cool.

fukk outta here,...
missionary is my shyt...
I love looking at my bad bytches faces,...
Smh,..if you not into looking at your females' faces while you smash.

You booger wolf hunting ass nikkaz,....

Art Barr

I will do a skinny Minnie with a gorgeous face...
Over a thick booger wolf all day.

really

All Star
Daps
If you can't slay shyt in missionary doing offbrand shyt like getting your ass ate out as a consolation...
You suspect......

They don started doing alternative bullshyt to get over them booger bear wolves they fukk'n, like its cool.

fukk outta here,...
missionary is my shyt...

Art Barr

The wild thing is he said "I guess missionary is yalll position of choice"....... JUST CUS a nikka don't like tongue in booty:dwillhuh:

Like Gettin rode her facing, doggy style from behind, her ride u in chair, get creative stand the bytch on her head, getting dikk sucked, fukkin a bytch mouth, eatin some DIME PIECE CLEAN PETITE p*ssy (all needed, all needed) and 100 other things doesn't >>>>>>>>>>>>> Getting your ass ate:what:

I'm so done with this fukkin thread homie... Only reason I been in here is cus direct TV been fixin my shyt for the last 7 hours....

Now that's its time for some football... yall keep promoting ya homostyle fantasies...:salute:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
You suspect......

fukk outta here,...
missionary is my shyt...

Art Barr

:dead: :laff:

What im saying is that people like to explore shyt sexually. While it is a slippery slope, You can't just come outchea and call people suspect/borderline gay b/c they like to do shyt differently than the norm :manny: