Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So it appears Hannibal Burress was paid $15k to talk shyt about Bill:ohhh: :mindblown:

It’s a lot of things in that video I googled and couldn’t find.

like the billboards asking “if you’ve been raped by bill Cosby”. I’m sure someone would’ve took pics and posted it lol

I need proof of some of this stuff cause the far left mob still going hard and don’t understand how the law screwed up

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
It’s a lot of things in that video I googled and couldn’t find.

like the billboards asking “if you’ve been raped by bill Cosby”. I’m sure someone would’ve took pics and posted it lol

I need proof of some of this stuff cause the far left mob still going hard and don’t understand how the law screwed up
I'm sure Gloria Alred putting out that she's suing Bill Cosby for $100million for her "clients" without an proof is basically a billboard add.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
speaking of rose mcgowen

the same people who represented the Cosby accusers are the same people who said they’ll start a smear campaign against her during the Harvey Weinstein me too campaign smh

:patrice:

Lisa Bloom started representing Weinstein in 2016. Part of their strategy was to influence public opinion by making Harvey's accusers look crazy. It was their intent to use their connections in the media to print unfavourable stories about Rose so that people wouldn't take her claims seriously.

What people need to focus on is the type of people they are and the timing.

They started dealing with Weinstein in 2016 and then a year later they tried making Bill the face of the metoo movement.

Seems absurd that they would ruin someone's reputation to create a diversion, but when you realise they would ruin someone's reputation to win a PR battle, it is worth considering.