Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why you ignoring this?

E5KWtNKXMAQ1xd7

that's not the court deposition that was sealed and leaked the year BEFORE this.

Blatantly on Page 9 of below

Los Angeles Times - Page unavailable in your region

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Do Breh's know why they went after Cosby in the first place? :jbhmm:...What happened to Enis ?..:usure:... Seem like they been fukking with Bill for long time...so desperate put this nikka in jail, they paid 16 white bytches to lie under oath...:beli: knowing full well the case would be overturned eventually :smugbiden:...What did Cosby do to piss off the Ofay this badly ? :sas2:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
This guy spent a ton of time talking shyt to black Americans and y’all are celebrating this a$$hole. This guy wasn’t out here crusading against white supremacy or a fukking corrupt bullshyt federal government that has oppressed us at every turn. It’s unbelievable any black person would give a fukk about this dude especially on the Coli.

The only time this piece of shyt wanted to fight White people was when they came for him on rape charges.

this is the game that the off code like to play & it is sad. bill cosby was a boule negro under the illusion of inclusion who decided to jump out the window at black people on may 17th, 2004. and we were all justifiably outraged, fine

so based on this now that means we have to cosign a black man being railroaded by the fourth branch of government white media, white feminists & their pet negro mammys, and of course the evil white controlled judicial system. bil cosby now deserves to have his life & legacy ruined and we're hypocrites for celebrating that WHITE SUPREMACY LOST today

look nikka just say you suck dr. marc lamont hill's dikk & get it over with you shea butter hoe ass nikka. we outside :bustback:

Daps
this is the game that the off code like to play & it is sad. bill cosby was a boule negro under the illusion of inclusion who decided to jump out the window at black people on may 17th, 2004. and we were all justifiably outraged, fine

so based on this now that means we have to cosign a black man being railroaded by the fourth branch of government white media, white feminists & their pet negro mammys, and of course the evil white controlled judicial system. bil cosby now deserves to have his life & legacy ruined and we're hypocrites for celebrating that WHITE SUPREMACY LOST today

look nikka just say you suck dr. marc lamont hill's dikk & get it over with you shea butter hoe ass nikka. we outside :bustback:
You bytch ass nikka. All you nikkas go at random fukks on twitter for saying less than Cosby did but now u wanna back this mother fukker just because. Y’all some right wing loser fukks who have no real beliefs. Like this isn’t even about the case because honestly he deserves to be free because they fukked Up and this is the correct ruling.

I’m disgusted because if there’s one person no one on the Coli should be celebrating it’s him because of his rhetoric towards us and refusal to acknowledge the outside forces that have caused us problems. So fukk you and anyone who agrees with you bytch

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
This guy spent a ton of time talking shyt to black Americans and y’all are celebrating this a$$hole. This guy wasn’t out here crusading against white supremacy or a fukking corrupt bullshyt federal government that has oppressed us at every turn. It’s unbelievable any black person would give a fukk about this dude especially on the Coli.

The only time this piece of shyt wanted to fight White people was when they came for him on rape charges.
I won't speak on the charges......but its ignorant as hell on his actions during civil rights. He was an older man with an older perspective. None of that is new. But his involvement back then stomps on most anything today.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F210630180412-07-bill-cosby-gallery.jpg

Daps
I won't speak on the charges......but its ignorant as hell on his actions during civil rights. He was an older man with an older perspective. None of that is new. But his involvement back then stomps on most anything today.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F210630180412-07-bill-cosby-gallery.jpg
During my lifetime wtf did he do????? There are people who did plenty during civil rights in the CBC that you and I rightfully shyt on every fukking day. What did he do In the modern day????

Daps
During my lifetime wtf did he do????? There are people who did plenty during civil rights in the CBC that you and I rightfully shyt on every fukking day. What did he do In the modern day????

This cac mad as hell :mjlol:

Guess what dude? Cosby is free and aint nothing you or anybody else can do about it

If he dies tomorrow, he will have died a free man whose conviction was overturned. He's a happy man and we are happy for him

:blessed:

Daps
This cac mad as hell :mjlol:

Guess what dude? Cosby is free and aint nothing you or anybody else can do about it

If he dies tomorrow, he will have died a free man whose conviction was overturned. He's a happy man and we are happy for him

:blessed:
I don’t care that he’s free I wanna know why y’all got heat for folks on twitter that say way less slanderous shyt than he did?

TLR showing itself to be fake as fukk today

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's the same document my nikka :dwillhuh:

And you read page 9 where it's plain as day.

I'm not going back through that whole rigamoro.

I have no problem with him getting out considering he already settled for the case they went back and got him for.

But I don't have terrible reading comprehension either.

We'll agree to disagree fam.