Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

Maximus

All Star
Daps
He admitted it in the 4 depositions of the civil case, dumb bytch.

Cosby gave up his 5th amendment trial to be FORCED TO TESTIFY IN THE CIVIL CASE.

He's. Guilt. As. shyt.

HE DID NOT ADMIT TO DRUGGING OR RAPING ANYONE.

I'm aware that English is likely not your first language, but try to comprehend, you dumb curry fakkit.

He's an innocent man on the crime of rape, is now rightfully free, and soon will be a lot wealthier after he sues the state of Pennsylvania for this crooked ass politically-driven case.

Now take this neg, and don't reply to me again, you fukking attention-starved Indian troll(s).

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who mans is this? :what:

Flywin, you the homie but you flagrant with this one.

You think so little of your fellow black men that you think that if we really thought that Bill Cosby is a RAPIST, that we would still support him?

That is one of the dumbest takes I've read today and I've read a lot of them.

We got mothers, sisters, daughters, and you think we would support a nicca that was out here raping women?

Nah, fool, we support Dr. Cosby because WE KNOW HE DIDN'T DO IT.

We looked into this case and saw all the lies, all of the contradicting stories these women told, and how none of it added up.

We saw how the media railroaded this man and then he was railroaded by the justice system.

We support him because we know he is INNOCENT.

and if you had any real experience with women, you would know that he's innocent too.

You literally had women saying he raped them,but they continued going back to hang out with him:snoop:
I didn't really support Cosby,I didn't forget that Pound Cake speech:martin:
I didn't want the man to go to jail though,just to receive his wake up call I thought was long overdue.
I don't know about him being INNOCENT in all caps though.
I think he's innocent in the way R Kelly was innocent.
What he was doing was a dirty little secret that was considered acceptable,or not that frowned upon for the time period they operated in.
But time passed,and maybe they didn't get the memo that the climate had changed.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
I don't get how so many black dudes support Cosby. The same ones showing him the most support are the same ones he was throwing under the bus before shyt unraveled for his hypocritical, rapist ass.

I used to resent the shyt he said, but I was young at the time, but now as an adult in his 30's I know he was just saying what most elderly black folks would say....and tbh he was right about a lot of shyt, we just didn't want to hear it:yeshrug:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
You're a lawyer, so you know just as well as I do that his sentence was overturned because of overzealous prosecutorial action - not because there wasn't a mountain of evidence showing a clear case of guilt.

That nikka did it, he just got out because he had a good defense attorney and the DA was sloppy.

Maybe someone with a username called “EndDomination” should do just that….End it all with this shyt hot take :mjlol:

Daps
This guy spent a ton of time talking shyt to black Americans and y’all are celebrating this a$$hole. This guy wasn’t out here crusading against white supremacy or a fukking corrupt bullshyt federal government that has oppressed us at every turn. It’s unbelievable any black person would give a fukk about this dude especially on the Coli.

The only time this piece of shyt wanted to fight White people was when they came for him on rape charges.

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

Screen-Shot-2019-03-09-at-8.22.14-PM.jpg

Actual justice has been served and delivered, all thanks given to the Ancestors :blessed:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
This guy spent a ton of time talking shyt to black Americans and y’all are celebrating this a$$hole. This guy wasn’t out here crusading against white supremacy or a fukking corrupt bullshyt federal government that has oppressed us at every turn. It’s unbelievable any black person would give a fukk about this dude especially on the Coli.

The only time this piece of shyt wanted to fight White people was when the came for him on rape charges.

White boy alert.