Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

Maximus

All Star
Daps
My only question now at this point, did he admit to giving women these drugs without asking? Million dollar question

No. He testified that they fully consented to taking the Quaaludes.

Dw1ZRFhVAAEaAY_

The most "incriminating" thing he said was that he obtained Quaaludes back in the '70s for chicks he planned on having sex with later. It's sort of like getting alcohol or weed for a chick you plan on banging later in the night. He never claimed he drugged any of them or that they were unaware of what they were taking; nor did he claim they were passed out or unaware/ not consenting to any sexual encounter that happened.

Any claim that he admitted to drugging and raping women is a lie.

You can scroll down to pages 9 & 10 of the deposition and read for yourself --- that's the most "incriminating" part of the entire deposition.

DocumentCloud

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
yep, that lawyer was A1 too. People hate on Vlad but I would have never knew the details of this case without that interview. Private Investigator said the same as well.

The hate is definitely warranted due to various reasons but I’d be lying if I said VladTV doesn’t drop some jewels every now and then.

Daps
You literally had women saying he raped them,but they continued going back to hang out with him:snoop:
I didn't really support Cosby,I didn't forget that Pound Cake speech:martin:
I didn't want the man to go to jail though,just to receive his wake up call I thought was long overdue.
I don't know about him being INNOCENT in all caps though.
I think he's innocent in the way R Kelly was innocent.
What he was doing was a dirty little secret that was considered acceptable,or not that frowned upon for the time period they operated in.
But time passed,and maybe they didn't get the memo that the climate had changed.

nah bro, Im saying he's INNOCENT in all caps. If you ever decide to look into the facts of the case (not reading headlines or slanted stories, but actually getting the court documents and go through them yourself like I did), you'll see that that man didn't do nothing to those women.

Nothing that they didn't WANTdone, at least.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
women knowingly taking drugs and then having consensual sex with you is not rape. are you stupid?

Him and the rest of these Cosby haters in here are on full-fledged groupthink mode, so of course they’re gonna parrot the same weak ass arguments and slander from both the prosecution and the shea butters/MAGA/feminists/liberal cacs/c00n brigade.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
No. He testified that they fully consented to taking the Quaaludes.

Dw1ZRFhVAAEaAY_

The most "incriminating" thing he said was that he obtained Quaaludes back in the '70s for chicks he planned on having sex with later. It's sort of like getting alcohol or weed for a chick you plan on banging later in the night. He never claimed he drugged any of them or that they were unaware of what they were taking; nor did he claim they were passed out or unaware/ not consenting to any sexual encounter that happened.

Any claim that he admitted to drugging and raping women is a lie.

You can scroll down to pages 9 & 10 of the deposition and read for yourself --- that's the most "incriminating" part of the entire deposition.

DocumentCloud
:yeshrug: What is the deal? I dont get that.

If these women took the drugs beforehand knowingly.........

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup. He's still a hypocrite date raping nikka and was in the wrong. But the system tried to hem him up on some shyt that should have never been allowed to goto trial.

Similar to Juice indeed. Both clowns, but the system tried to get both of them back for some shyt they missed the opportunity to get them for originally. Bet whoever leaked that court sealed deposition still got a job too.

Don't be shocked if they come back to get Cee-Lo . At least he had enough sense to dip and lay low for a minute till the smoke clears.

Truth on the bolded. As far as Cee-Lo I don't even think he a big enough fish that they want. I can name some even bigger fish I believe they want and plan to get in the coming years.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yup. He's still a hypocrite date raping nikka and was in the wrong. But the system tried to hem him up on some shyt that should have never been allowed to goto trial.

Similar to Juice indeed. Both clowns, but the system tried to get both of them back for some shyt they missed the opportunity to get them for originally. Bet whoever leaked that court sealed deposition still got a job too.

Don't be shocked if they come back to get Cee-Lo . At least he had enough sense to dip and lay low for a minute till the smoke clears.
:huhldup:

Russell Simmons :ufdup:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Cosby has given MILLIONS of dollars to educate poor Black people. He’s probably employed more Black people in the history of Hollywood, many of them from poor backgrounds.

GDPR Support

He was doing self love educational programming for Black children before we were even born.

What are you talking about?

:what:

Not to mention, when NBC threw Lisa Bonet in the bushes for doing that nude scene, he pushed for her own show, hence A Different World. That's why in the one opening segment where they were dressed in 40's garb he holds that picture up of her in protest because the didn't even include her in it.