Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This was a sham trial based on sham accusations. We know this is a technicality, but we know he is innocent so we are celebrating.
Yessir - all of this. Taking no losses. Right before their Indecacdence Day weekend festivities too, the irony. Karma- one day at a time. 4th of July ether.
:sas1::smugdraper:
tumblr_mr5wvlBDq41rm2b0ko1_500.jpg

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
What do you call it if you drug a woman and have sex with them? Or if a woman is drunk and unable to consent to sex? What's that called...I seem to have forgotten.

Again, if you want to believe dozens of women are simply lying then that's your business and I want no part of it. This is no different from the Weinstein case or others where you have multiple women saying the same damn thing.
He gave the bytch benadryl:mjlol:. And if women having a drink before sex is rape, damn near every sexual encounter that happens at night is rape:mjlol:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
What do you call it if you drug a woman and have sex with them? Or if a woman is drunk and unable to consent to sex? What's that called...I seem to have forgotten.

Again, if you want to believe dozens of women are simply lying then that's your business and I want no part of it. This is no different from the Weinstein case or others where you have multiple women saying the same damn thing.

What do you call it if a woman is handcuffed to the bed? I find it odd that we live in an era of sexual liberation but, when it comes to accusations of sexual assault, kinks get thrown out of the window.

I don't care if 500 women came forward when we know what the blueprint is. When this lawyer was trying to extort Nike, one of the threads is that it would create a wave of accusations, admitting that much of them would hold no merit.

And the situation is no comparable to Weinstein.

Where we actually have him actually admitting to sexual assault.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Nope, it's breaking down on the lines of cacs who don't like the #metoo movement and know that it's a crock of $#!t.

That's the only line it's breaking down on. The metoo movement is a bunch of foolishness and this is a crack in it, that cacs are gonna celebrate.

Black ppl are celebrating because Bill Cosby is one of our heroes and we knew from jump he didn't do this mess.

All of this. 60 women, GTFO with all that. Damn Cacs, bedwenches, and c00ns out here making Bill Cosby of all people into some sorta sexual deviant :hhh:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Side note: S/O to Mrs. Camille Cosby for standing by Dr. Cosby through this whole ordeal.
I know the blogs, tabloids, and talk shows offered her bags upon bags to disparage Dr. Cosby, but she never so much as said 1 bad word publicly about him.
A lot of people aren't built that solid, but she's real af for that! Much respect.
:salute:
She didn’t need no money