Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This the part of the interrogatories that they don’t want to disclose. For those in the back of room that do not read pleadings and want to talk about his admissions. Did Cosby ever provide drugs to the women against their will? NO.
E5KWtNKXMAQ1xd7

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
He didn't drug any women

did the read the deposition, the women knew they were taking qualudes, and Bill Cosby never stuck his dikk into any of them

the worst thing he did to any of these hoes was finger them, and he paid that bytch in an old ass court case
and that bytch still fukked him afterwards, it was all bullshyt
nobody who was raped is going to keep seeing a nikka, and he already settled that case

he has erectile dysfunction he couldn't have raped anyone back then

the man is damn near 100, his dikk hasn't worked in 40 years

this what happens when listen to attacks in the media not facts, that's why the threw the case out Judge said himself

you can't try a man in the court of public opinion

this is why in Ireland they don't talk about the case in the media until its over, that's why nobody knows the detail about Conor Mcgregor rape cases

you over talking about shyt that didn't happen

MY GOD. This is the kind of post that confirms to me we do live in a rape culture. Your ONLY definition of rape involves a dikk. That's so fukked up. So if your mom was passed out or drugged, and a dude jerked his dikk over her face or just fingered her, there's no rape? WTF? And this is the real problem with sexual assault, if someone doesn't leave marks or evidence, it's all good. Any type of groping, rubbing, jerking off to an unconscious party is all good, huh? This kind of thinking is SICK.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It's still so weird to me to see how much support Cosby gets when he went on a national tour deriding Black folks that conservatives used for soundbites.
Let him make another mistake and they'll remember it again :pachaha:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What do you call it if you drug a woman and have sex with them? Or if a woman is drunk and unable to consent to sex? What's that called...I seem to have forgotten.

Again, if you want to believe dozens of women are simply lying then that's your business and I want no part of it. This is no different from the Weinstein case or others where you have multiple women saying the same damn thing.
Rationale of yours is about as relevant as a box of bricks - multiple women were caught lying. Now what??
Cosby Accuser Talked of Framing a Celebrity, Witness Says (Published 2018)

Bill Cosby accuser admits concocting story for memoir

Bill Cosby accuser admits concocting story for memoir
A former model and reality TV star admitted to concocting story for book.

sexual assault case against Bill Cosby, a former model and reality TV star admitted on the witness stand Thursday that she fabricated passages in a memoir -- including a story of "rebuffing" the comedian's advances.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

So basically make Coz only have to pay up in the civil trial but the new DA essentially reneged on the old deal even opening the deposition where he admitted drugging old girl which also shouldn't have been allowed. Damn.

They always say make sure you have shyt in writing :yeshrug:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
MY GOD. This is the kind of post that confirms to me we do live in a rape culture. Your ONLY definition of rape involves a dikk. That's so fukked up. So if your mom was passed out or drugged, and a dude jerked his dikk over her face or just fingered her, there's no rape? WTF? And this is the real problem with sexual assault, if someone doesn't leave marks or evidence, it's all good. Any type of groping, rubbing, jerking off to an unconscious party is all good, huh? This kind of thinking is SICK.
That's an interesting concept and perspective, I have some work for you to do
OYb1ZBo.jpg

8ycNCJ1.jpg

npUK1Ga.jpg

So what's good, let's talk about this "Rape Culture"
You mean this bullshyt documentary that attempted to make Black Men the face of rape, via white liberal women?
You mean the bullshyt documentary that blurred out the faces of the white rapists but had black men "analyzing" the behavior open faced?

The term was first used in this documentary. "85% of young american males could be considered a rapist and sexual assaulter"
"68% of ppl know a rapist"
You DO KNOW most of their "stats" were proven false, right? You DO know they keep recycling this "2% false report" lie based on one book and one police department?
For any more questions, feel free to contact me and I'll fukk it up for you some more.