The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Shut the fukk up, HOE :mjlol:

Oh word? Are you going to make me, bytch?

Dude has a Max B avi crying on threads like a byrdgang throwback trick. Keep clucking ho.
:stopitslime:
Bill Cosby - the guy is freed. Another AA holiday, we’re commemorating while you’re hating. Toast it up
:blessed:
tumblr_mrz81tHTHY1qddttuo1_250.gif

giphy.gif

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
He's being released on what is essentially a systematic technically - an agreement with a prosecutor. This says nothing of guilt. If you think 30+ women telling the same story about this dude are lying, I can't trust you.

fukk Bill Cosby.

lawdhamercy :mjpls:

what i told yall about these democratic dashikis on the coli? hmm? talmbout they pragmatists :sas2: and we just some ashy hoteps & herteps :mjpls:

look at this punk fakkit eminence grise too ole hoe ass democratic shill troll. this the nikka yall cosigning? :dead:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Let me also say this.

Even the Sheas aren't lying when they say women be getting raped out here and I'm not talking about regret rape or a chick getting drunk and taken advantage of I mean gun in your face rape. That happens quite a lot to Black women especially.

But chicks don't want people to think that it always permanently scars them and they can't love after that so they sometimes play down it for the men in their lives sake.

I remember there was a serial rapist literally running up in women's apartments in DC through the window. I don't know if they ever caught that clown.
it’s unfortunate but none of this has anything to do with the Cosby case :unimpressed:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
and none of them used the word rape and he's never been charged with rape

and that's not why he's being released

there's zero evidence he did any of that shyt, that's why

What do you call it if you drug a woman and have sex with them? Or if a woman is drunk and unable to consent to sex? What's that called...I seem to have forgotten.

Again, if you want to believe dozens of women are simply lying then that's your business and I want no part of it. This is no different from the Weinstein case or others where you have multiple women saying the same damn thing.