Charges dropped against Bill Cosby

jelanitsunami

i got like 6 names I can be anybody
Daps
For those of you that think these women lied on Bill what do you think their end game was? Why do you think all these women that have no relation to each other would make this up about him?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He isn't innocent, huh?
:rudy:

Conviction overturned as if nothing ever happened. Check.

Record's as clean as a whistle. Check.

Released from prison. Check.

Still highly successful and wealthy. Check.

Likely to sue for wrongful imprisonment and increase that wealth even more. Check.

His children being set for multiple lifetimes. Check.

The term "innocent" is irrelevant. Like it or not, Bill Cosby is winning, as usual. fukk anyone who feels any type of way. The dozens of false accusers included.
:umad:
His record certainly isn’t clean, particularly considering the civil suits against him. Only this conviction was overturned due to prosecutorial misconduct, I’d be surprised if this was the only case.

It’s a lot harder to win a suit for wrongful imprisonment when you’re dealing with a newfound court interpretation - his only remedy may be release, not damages later.

and I’m not sure why you’re bringing up the rest of his life, that has nothing to do with innocence, or lack-thereof. He’s just a wealthy dirtbag :yeshrug:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
:salute:

tenor.gif
:mjlol::mjlol: free Cosby :salute:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
But you think feminut twitter vagina monologue voices matter; they are never happy; they capitalize on being mad and lack of accountability. If y’all don’t stop posting vague tweets from vague people who aren’t verified as even being actual think speakers. Since when is twitter considered expert material?? The extremism and hypotheticals in those tweets.
:mjlol:
Again, he wasn’t Fukkin found guilty of rape nor were they any rape charges, Oprah. No matter how many times you repeat that in your comments.
Howard students are a lil different I don’t think this will be jus faux outrage, she will likely walk back
Her support