Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is more about the prosecutor fukking up than Bill being proved innocent :yeshrug:
Cacs are already mad as fukkkk^^ about the retroactive redemption; go worry about Weinstein and hold this neg.
:mjlol::deadmanny:
No dummy- it’s about charges being dropped because the evidence was faulty in the first place, “Chad” is the new Becky. Fruits of a Poisonous tree. Look it up, you bytch.

Last edited:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People were saying this in the OG threads

The sealed deposition used against him was foul

He didn't drug and rape women

He admitted to offering drugs to the women he was having consensual sex with

Weirdo kink behavior but not rape
How is it weirdo kink behavior? People offer bytches weed, alcohol n pills everyday b.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
WHjYTM.gif

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I will say this again, Gloria Allred must be investigated.

I really hope that someone hires a private investigator to comb through her financial records. As much as people try and say "60 women came forward", she more or less solicited witnesses. Someone who is prudent would check financial status and records of the accusers.

I'm thinking of this case where Nike was extorted. The lawyer said some shyt about putting the accusations in the open. That most of the accusations would be false but that some would stick and they would be impossible to defend due to public perception.

This must change. You have, I hate to use this term, social justice warriors who are more concerned with the victory of their movement. Whether someone had a fair trial is immaterial. If they can lynch a big target, it is proof their movement has bite.

Glad the law is starting to catch up. The next step is targeting those who have a responsibility to and abuse the legal process.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Phylicia Rashad gonna lose that dean position at Howard

Rape is too much of a problem on college campuses