"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the big bad dak prescott that we were supposed to be so scared of has 3 pts in the 3rd quarter vs the worst defense in the nfl :mjlol:

But they were our super bowl.

They struggle to put up points on a team that's 32nd in defense.

They struggle to pull away from a team that was missing it's two best skill position players for almost the whole game.

Trashboyz :heh:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cowboys defense supposedly did not even let this “scary” Lions offense you Eagles fans swore were dominate to not even score a TD. We all know our offense is trash. Lions offense put up 35 points on y’all last time I checked :sas2:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Cowboys defense supposedly did not even let this “scary” Lions offense you Eagles fans swore were dominate to not even score a TD. We all know our offense is trash. Lions offense put up 35 points on y’all last time I checked :sas2:
Swift and Amon-Ra dropped 35 on us (in week one where DBs are all still trying to remember how to tackle). I don't know any of those bums that were on the field today :mjgrin:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

u got ur chest out over that :mjlol:

First of all, y all were at home against them at a different time of the season. Playing on the road vs 0-0 Lions is much tougher 1-4 Lions at home. It's a different beast.

Second, No Swift and I think St. Brown got concussed that game.

Third, Y all were getting mad calls and no calls in your favor. That Diggs interception that they didn't bother to review :dead: then that Lions player get blatantly body slammed by a cowboys defensive player with no penalty.

Thats that home cooking and keep the c00nboys relevant NFL agenda for u. :mjpls:

NFC east teams' schedule is easy asf. So now we probably gotta wait until Christmas to really expose the frauds y all really are.

Can't even enjoy our bye week free of y all delusions. Smh.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
u got ur chest out over that :mjlol:

First of all, y all were at home against them at a different time of the season. Playing on the road vs 0-0 Lions is much tougher 1-4 Lions at home. It's a different beast.

Second, No Swift and I think St. Brown got concussed that game.

Third, Y all were getting mad calls and no calls in your favor. That Diggs interception that they didn't bother to review :dead: then that Lions player get blatantly body slammed by a cowboys defensive player with no penalty.

Thats that home cooking and keep the c00nboys relevant NFL agenda for u. :mjpls:

NFC east teams' schedule is easy asf. So now we probably gotta wait until Christmas to really expose the frauds y all really are.

Can't even enjoy our bye week free of y all delusions. Smh.
What’s a c00n boy?