"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
As for the Schedule, again I believe they have the talent to beat every single team left. It is the 50th Anniversary of the Perfect Season. But I've watched football a long time. It's hard to win every game. We'll see but I honestly see nothing less than 13 wins at this point. So #1 Seed is looking good if they keep this up.
EJJdCR0U4AAmy7b.jpg

The Legendary 72' Dolphins are celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Perfect Season. Only the 2007 New England Patriots got the closest (18-1). The Dolphins team celebrates every year when the last undefeated team loses a game with them popping bottles of Champagne. This year every team had a loss by week 4 so the Dolphins was sure they would be popping Champagne soon. That was until the Eagles advanced to 6-0. They hottest team in the NFL is now on the Dolphins Radar. Media is also wondering if the Eagles could do the impossible.

With an extra game added. The Eagles would have to go 17-0 in the regular season and 3-0 in the Playoffs to complete the Perfect Season at 20-0. (Dolphins went 17-0 during their Perfect Season). Well even Skip and Shannon are debating the possibility. As I said, it's very hard to win every game. I remember when both Greenbay and Carolina went 15-1 only to lose in the playoffs. Same with Pittsburg back in the day. Any Giving Sunday, anything can happen. But they have to stay healthy and continue to win in all types of ways. With that said, The Eagles are winning in all kinds of ways. This is how the 72 Dolphins did it. Still long ways to go but according to Skip, the Eagles are now favored in every single game the rest of the way. Odds say they may slip up at some point but again they have the talent to do it. But can they? Ironically the Eagles played the Dolphins in the Preseaon this year.

Last edited:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not even paying any attention to that Saints pick after what Miami did to us :francis:

Pick was sitting top 5 for two months before Flores & Tua won like 8 in a row :damn:

dolphins 2nd half schedule was favorable as fukk though... saints still have to deal with ravens, rams, 9ers, bucs & us. even teams like the raiders, browns & falcons arent a layup for them. i think that pick is top 10 locked :hubie: