"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Not even sure what move Howie should look into at the deadline, feels like all the pieces are in place and it's more about hoping guys like Lane can avoid any sort of longterm injury :manny:

Maybe another edge rusher since you can never have enough, but if the Panthers want multiple 1s for CMC imagine what they want for Burns :mjlol:
Def another safety. Kvon Wallace is trash.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Not even sure what move Howie should look into at the deadline, feels like all the pieces are in place and it's more about hoping guys like Lane can avoid any sort of longterm injury :manny:

Maybe another edge rusher since you can never have enough, but if the Panthers want multiple 1s for CMC imagine what they want for Burns :mjlol:
Desean for PR but Bmore might pick him up..I don’t trust Covey at all

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
FfPXJMsWAAM1CAB

(Eagles Remain Undefeated and advance to 6-0 for the first time since 2004 Super Bowl Season)

Eagles Dominate the Boys on Primetime Showdown in Philly
*Jalen Hurts continues winning streak. Jalen has won 9 Straight Regular Season Games dating back to last season
*Eagles Offense held to it's lowest total yards of the Season and still put up multiple TD's and 26 points.
*Cooper Rush Hour ran into some Philly Traffic. Eagles Defense goes in on Cooper and ends turnover streak with 3 Picks.
*Eagles are the #1 NFC BEAST, #1 NFC Conference, #1 Record in the entire NFL

Some Boys Fans before the game:
"You Never faced a Defense like this, Cooper is 5-0 with zero turnovers watch what he does to Philly. Micah and Demarcus is going to destroy Jalen"

Some Boys Fans After the game:
"You Beat Backup Cooper Rush, wait till Dak comes back. You only won by 9 points)

:russ:

Last night was glorious. The Boys Team and Fans was talking way to much sh#t. Had the nerve to say our 5-0 record wasn't that impressive. Well how does 6-0 look?, lol. I seriously thought we were about to put up 40 on they a$$e$. I called this ish to my boys last week. I told them our Defense was going to destroy Cooper just like they did Cousins, Trevor, Carson and even Kyler to an extent. But all the talk this week was "Dallas D this and Dallas D that". Well Dallas D ain't play an Offense like ours all year and Cooper damn sure ain't see a Defense like ours all year. But the ether is still burning. The Eagles Offense scored the most points on the Dallas D and became the first team to have mutiple TD's against this D. Jalen had an over 100 Passer rating the Highest for a QB against the Dallas D. Meanwhile Cooper "Perfect" Rush Hour came into hornets nest in Philly. 3 PICKS.

Meanwhile Dallas D didn't get any turnovers on Jalen and the Eagles Offense went on several 7-8 minute drives. Dallas D is good but I felt our D was slightly better and they proved it. I'm laughing because some of those fans were really disrespecting Dak during this Cooper run. Talking all kinds of sh#t. Now I have my issues with the Cowboys but I do support Black QB's and hope they can be successful. So when I saw people turning on Dak, I thought that was wrong. Dak has done so much for that team and he's been far from the problem. Well they will come crawling back to him now that Cooper was exposed. He's a glorified game manager, that's all he was. He's been in the league for 5 years and he's just now starting. With that said, Cooper did do a good job during this run. I won't take that from him. But I did laugh when they kept cutting to his Wife in the stands. Reminded me of Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson, lol. But I'm glad the Eagles D burst that bubble. Damn went from no picks to 3 Picks and the Eagles D Legit could of had 5 Picks.

6-0 and another good performance. Yet they came back but I wasn't nervous. Eagles lead the entire game. They just had a couple of bad drives in the 3rd QTR. Jalen's 4th Qtr drive was so clutch. Very happy AJ, Devonta and Miles all got TD's. That was cool to see. Jalen normally would of ran one of those in but he spread the loved. Well Boys, back down to earth. Lucky for you guys, you're still 4-2 and in the Wild Card Race. But that loss knocked you down to 3rd Place in the Division as the Gmen are shockingly 5-1. NFC BEAST is killin it this year. Anyways, Bye week. I hope this doesn't slow the momentum. But the guys need a break and need to heal. Steelers are next with a rookie QB coming to Philly. This Defense will be waiting. As for the Schedule, again I believe they have the talent to beat every single team left. It is the 50th Anniversary of the Perfect Season. But I've watched football a long time. It's hard to win every game. We'll see but I honestly see nothing less than 13 wins at this point. So #1 Seed is looking good if they keep this up.

Last edited:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
FfPXJMsWAAM1CAB

(Eagles Remain Undefeated and advance to 6-0 for the first time since 2004 Super Bowl Season)

Eagles Dominate the Boys on Primetime Showdown in Philly
*Jalen Hurts continues winning streak. Jalen has won 9 Straight Regular Season Games dating back to last season
*Eagles Offense held to it's lowest total yards of the Season and still put up multiple TD's and 26 points.
*Cooper Rush Hour ran into some Philly Traffic. Eagles Defense goes in on Cooper and ends turnover streak with 3 Picks.
*Eagles are the #1 NFC BEAST, #1 NFC Conference, #1 Record in the entire NFL

Some Boys Fans before the game:
"You Never faced a Defense like this, Cooper is 5-0 with zero turnovers watch what he does to Philly. Micah and Demarcus is going to destroy Jalen"

Some Boys Fans After the game:
"You Beat Backup Cooper Rush, wait till Dak comes back. You only won by 9 points)

:russ:

Last night was glorious. The Boys Team and Fans was talking way to much sh#t. Had the nerve to say our 5-0 record wasn't that impressive. Well how does 6-0 look?, lol. I seriously thought we were about to put up 40 on they a$$e$. I called this ish to my boys last week. I told them our Defense was going to destroy Cooper just like they did Cousins, Trevor, Carson and even Kyler to an extent. But all the talk this week was "Dallas D this and Dallas D that". Well Dallas D ain't play an Offense like ours all year and Cooper damn sure ain't see a Defense like ours all year. But the ether is still burning. The Eagles Offense scored the most points on the Dallas D and became the first team to have mutiple TD's against this D. Meanwhile Cooper "Perfect" Rush Hour came into hornets nest in Philly. 3 PICKS.

Meanwhile Dallas D didn't get any turnovers on Jalen and the Eagles Offense went on several 7-8 minute drives. Dallas D is good but I felt our D was slightly better and they proved it. I'm laughing because some of those fans were really disrespecting Dak during this Cooper run. Talking all kinds of sh#t. Now I have my issues with the Cowboys but I do support Black QB's and hope they can be successful. So when I saw people turning on Dak, I thought that was wrong. Dak has done so much for that team and he's been far from the problem. Well they will come crawling back to him now that Cooper was exposed. He's a glorified game manager, that's all he was. He's been in the league for 5 years and he's just now starting. With that said, Cooper did do a good job during this run. I won't take that from him. But I did laugh when they kept cutting to his Wife in the stands. Reminded me of Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson, lol. But I'm glad the Eagles D burst that bubble. Damn went from no picks to 3 Picks and the Eagles D Legit could of had 5 Picks.

6-0 and another good performance. Yet they came back but I wasn't nervous. Eagles lead the entire game. They just had a couple of bad drives in the 3rd QTR. Jalen's 4th Qtr drive was so clutch. Very happy AJ, Devonta and Miles all got TD's. That was cool to see. Jalen normally would of ran one of those in but he spread the loved. Well Boys, back down to earth. Lucky for you guys, you're still 4-2 and in the Wild Card Race. But that loss knocked you down to 3rd Place in the Division as the Gmen are shockingly 5-1. NFC BEAST is killin it this year. Anyways, Bye week. I hope this doesn't slow the momentum. But the guys need a break and need to heal. Steelers are next with a rookie QB coming to Philly. This Defense will be waiting. As for the Schedule, again I believe they have the talent to beat every single team left. It is the 50th Anniversary of the Perfect Season. But I've watched football a long time. It's hard to win every game. We'll see but I honestly see nothing less than 13 wins at this point. So #1 Seed is looking good if they keep this up.
Not worried about Pittsburgh coming to Philly with either Pickett or Trubisky..Idk it was the 50th anniversary of the perfect season..I did say after we won the Super Bowl the only thing left for the fanbase is a perfect season

I need one of those Batman shirts