"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Ff19mkjX0AAzXgP

:whew: Philadelphia V Houston the entire Week

Congrats to the Phillies for shocking the world and going Wild Card to World Series. The last Time the Phillies won in the World Series (2008 season), The Eagles were a Wild Card and made it all the way to the NFC Championship during the Andy/Donovan Era. Hopefully this is the start of a huge Championship run for the City. I know Jalen is conflicted since he was born and raised in Houston. He's Philly Family now. Take care of the Steelers and then play at home in Houston in front of Family and friends. Eagles have two games in 4 days but they are coming off a bye week rested and ready. They don't have to worry about anyone but themselves. As long as the Eagles keep winning, they will clinch everything in December for sure just like the 2004 team. The 2004 Team won the Division, #1 Seed with a whole month left in the season. Next up, The Battle of Pennsylvania. Steelers haven't been playing the best but they are still coached by Tomlin who's a great coach. Eagles have to keep the momentum going so I expect another good performance from Offense and Defense.
Two parades in the next 4 months
I'm tryna see that
:wow:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
giants twitter had to wait until bye week to do player comps of hurts and daniel jones so that their numbers were closer so they can go like "SEe tHeY hAvING SiMilaR SeAsONS, B-b-bUt HurTs MVp CandiDaTe anD noT DanIel????"

:mjlol:

like you know damn well hurts played one less game y'all nikkas SUCK :mjlol: