"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
How are the Giants 6-1?:gucci:

Good football and luck and an easy schedule. I ain't worried about them cause we got the giant killer.

boston-scott-dancing.gif

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Good football and luck and an easy schedule. I ain't worried about them cause we got the giant killer.

boston-scott-dancing.gif
Not even worried about them its just I got Giants fans coming out the woodwork like roaches like they weren't in hibernation for 4 years:gucci:.

Barber broke back out his Giants apron:gucci:.

And the worst part is that they're shameless about it too.:gucci:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Cowboys defense supposedly did not even let this “scary” Lions offense you Eagles fans swore were dominate to not even score a TD. We all know our offense is trash. Lions offense put up 35 points on y’all last time I checked :sas2:
Yesterday was your SuperBowl so the win doesn't matter because I was told that's how this works

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Not even worried about them its just I got Giants fans coming out the woodwork like roaches like they weren't in hibernation for 4 years:gucci:.

Barber broke back out his Giants apron:gucci:.

And the worst part is that they're shameless about it too.:gucci:

Bro, im in nyc, i see it everyday. :mjlol:

At first I was like how do they keep winning. I watched them on Sunday and last Sunday. It's really luck. Like yesterday Etienne fumble yesterday when they were about to score changed everything in that game.

Got their fans with their chest out now like they really want smoke with us.

But honestly I rather them talk crazy than those other ones in the division tho. They have little bit of my respect cause they won it all in the most recent modern nfl era.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You trolling with that comment. Not one Eagle or cowboy fan even remotely thought of that. Lions have not beat the cowboys in years.
Dak was specifically held out for the Eagles game and the Lions game was hand chosen as his return

Lions were missing their best offensive players and you guys threw everything you had at them. Still struggled the whole game til the refs gifted an INT that wasn't caught

So yeah that was your SuperBowl against a weakened version of a bad team. With ref help

Nothing I saw makes me think you're in the conversation as a contender.

Congrats on your superbowl victory yesterday though :ehh:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dak was specifically held out for the Eagles game and the Lions game was hand chosen as his return

Lions were missing their best offensive players and you guys threw everything you had at them. Still struggled the whole game til the refs gifted an INT that wasn't caught

So yeah that was your SuperBowl against a weakened version of a bad team. With ref help

Nothing I saw makes me think you're in the conversation as a contender.

Congrats on your superbowl victory yesterday though :ehh:
If that what you think have at it.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ff19mkjX0AAzXgP

:whew: Philadelphia V Houston the entire Week

Congrats to the Phillies for shocking the world and going Wild Card to World Series. The last Time the Phillies won in the World Series (2008 season), The Eagles were a Wild Card and made it all the way to the NFC Championship during the Andy/Donovan Era. Hopefully this is the start of a huge Championship run for the City. I know Jalen is conflicted since he was born and raised in Houston. He's Philly Family now. Take care of the Steelers and then play at home in Houston in front of Family and friends. Eagles have two games in 4 days but they are coming off a bye week rested and ready. They don't have to worry about anyone but themselves. As long as the Eagles keep winning, they will clinch everything in December for sure just like the 2004 team. The 2004 Team won the Division, #1 Seed with a whole month left in the season. Next up, The Battle of Pennsylvania. Steelers haven't been playing the best but they are still coached by Tomlin who's a great coach. Eagles have to keep the momentum going so I expect another good performance from Offense and Defense.

Last edited: